Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2015 Fantasy Football Thread

MattFancy

If that Matthews TD was reviewed (also had Bradford) I would have come in 2nd in the Junkies league I believe. $130 instead of the $50 I brought home.

I'd be curious to see if this new daily league money will force the NFL to focus more on reviewing for the right call. In that instance it should have been a league challenge. But then you'll slow down the game. But with that play impacting people's wallets ... I could see the NFL eventually doing even more to get the plays correctly scored.

Yea, i was looking to trade him in a dynasty league prior to the season starting, already have Bell and Charles...glad i didn't move him. 

yikes, dude.  yikes.  Bell, Charles, Hyde?  your ground game is gonna piss some people off.

dinner time.  let's eat!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27263-1383511061-6.

yikes, dude.  yikes.  Bell, Charles, Hyde?  your ground game is gonna piss some people off.

dinner time.  let's eat!

Yea, most people were so focused on getting WR in the league that i was able to get those three fairly cheap. 

Im usually all about the WRs but i will take my chances with those three backs. 

My sleeper play this week in fanduel is Tavon Austin. Can almost guarantee he will have a return against us. 

Man, I'm SO glad I slept or else I'd of been having fantasy fits all night.  :lol:.

Great game Chewy man. 

Hail. 

****ing Gronk.  i honestly didn't even pay attention to the game until I saw what Hyde was doing on my Yahoo app lol

again, i know it was Minnesota, but the 9ers may not be as bad as most (me included) thought they were gonna be

But what I cannot figure is why would they (the Niners) be (bad)? Yes..they lost a lot of talent on D. But they had a ****load of it to begin with. Plus their D coach became their HC AND they picked up a stud DC (but pretty much a mediocre HC) to takeover. 

I guess when it came to comparisons..what happened to the Niners was small potatoes to what we Skins fans go through every other year.

:P

So Dez Bryant is out... Not sure if I'm better off replacing him with James Jones or Terrence Williams. Jones is a good receiver, but he's the #3. Terrence Williams isn't bad, but with Dez out he's #2. I'm leaning towards Jones because he loves him some TDs (got kinda screwed out of a third that was called back due to a "hold" that happened away from the play), and I feel his targets will improve with a higher time of possession.

edit: oh, and Percy Harvin is another option, but I'm not sure I trust him just yet.

1-0 in both leagues! Good feeling.

DeAndre Hopkins went off in one league along with Zack Hocker of all people. Other league Keenan Allen destroyed, which is a PPR league. Hill, Ryan, Ingram, and Jordan Reed all performed well. 117 points in that league.

Thinking about putting a bid in for Ronnie Hillman or Chris Johnson with CJ Anderson banged up a little bit.

So Dez Bryant is out... Not sure if I'm better off replacing him with James Jones or Terrence Williams. Jones is a good receiver, but he's the #3. Terrence Williams isn't bad, but with Dez out he's #2. I'm leaning towards Jones because he loves him some TDs (got kinda screwed out of a third that was called back due to a "hold" that happened away from the play), and I feel his targets will improve with a higher time of possession.

edit: oh, and Percy Harvin is another option, but I'm not sure I trust him just yet.

Williams all day.

Stevie Johnson playing Flex (3WR 1flex league)

He's my sleeper of the year.  I think Rivers will target him a lot, with Allen getting his of course.  But Johnson will have some big games.  I have him in my lineup now (HIlton injured) but would flex him myself regardless.

denver vs kc. do you own both of those defenses? id rather stream a defense if possible. 

Pick u

denver vs kc. do you own both of those defenses? id rather stream a defense if possible. 

Pick up the Titans they play Cleveland.

OK   Am putting Dez up for Trade can't afford to wait for him.  Offered him for Garcon and Moncrief. Or Offered him for James Jones am I asking too much, too little?

Archived