Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2015 Fantasy Football Thread

MattFancy

Team I mentioned above ... half point PPR:

QB: Tannehill, Ryan

RB: Le'Veon Bell, Alfred Morris, Todd Gurley, Arian Foster, Devonta Freeman

WR: Demaryius Thomas, Jordan Matthews, Sammy Watkins, Devin Funchess, Brandon Coleman

Guy in my league really needs a 3rd RB ... offered me my choice of Allen Robinson or Charles Johnson + Tre Mason for Alfred Morris. Bit torn on this one. I countered with Morris, Funchess, Coleman for Mason, Robinson, Johnson but he said no ... and stood by his initial offer. I don't want to go total panic mode over my RB situation since I set myself up this way somewhat intentionally. But by trading my short-term #1 RB for Tre Mason and getting a legit WR4, I mitigate my weakness at WR4/5. I could use a little help here.

Right now I'm set to start Brandon Coleman in my Flex2 spot for what will likely be Week 1-2 ... so I'd be swapping out Morris for Mason at RB1 and Robinson/Johnson for Coleman at the Flex2 until I can get some of my RBs back. BUT ... Mason is only good as long as Gurley is out ... who I also have ... so long-term I'm basically adding a WR4/Flex2 for Morris, who would essentially (long term) be my RB4/Flex2/Bench

What do you play with? How many rbs, wrs?

What do you play with? How many rbs, wrs?

QB, 2RB, 2WR, W/R, W/R/T, TE, K, DEF and 6 bench. Week 1 and 2 I'm in trouble with Bell down. I was going to roll with Alfred Morris and Devonta Freeman, but today came out Coleman is going to get the nod in Week 1 and I know he'll run away with the #1 role. So I picked up DeAngelo Williams for 2 weeks. I didn't draft him, and had no interest in this strategy, since I'm basically picking him up for 2 weeks and then letting him go, but I'm just hoping I can get a decent WW pick-up when I drop him prior to Week 3 (FAAB).

So I'm rolling out Alf and DWill for Weeks 1-2. Then I'll roll out Bell+Alf for Week 3-4. Then Hopefully I'll bump Alf to that 2nd Flex and move Foster into the RB2 spot ... and eventually get Gurley in the line-up, and choose between Watkins/Alf as that 2nd flex. I totally whiffed on any depth at WR. Already cut Funchess for Doug Baldwin, and hoping to get a steal in Coleman if he emerges as the #2 and overtakes Colton in NO. I loved him coming out of Rutgers last year, and wanted the Skins to target him.

Also ... I think I need some upside at TE. Settled for Cameron and Eifert ... but Ebron is still out there. I'm debating dropping Cameron for him.

Beer goggles Saturday had me loving this draft. Now I'm second-guessing my "backload for the 2nd half" strategy, which I knew would happen lol.

Hell yeah JMS, sticking with Alf and picking up DWill was a good move for at least a couple weeks. I was starting to worry about you rolling out two guys who might not play there. Personally, I'd stick with Cameron and Eifert and see how at least week one plays out. If I were to drop one now, it'd be Eifert.

--

Big draft just finished. Dumbly drafted Delanie Walker with the same bye week as Gronk. Will have to do something there. Maybe try to work a trade and upgrade at RB slightly, or just ride it out. I like it though. .5 ppr, 6 pts for QB TD passes

QB- Big Ben, Bradford

RB- Forsett, Gore, Abdullah, Crowell, Woodhead

WR- Julio, Davante Adams, Tate, Allen Robinson

TE- Gronk, Walker

D- Panthers

K- Bryant

So I had my fantasy draft last weekend.  I couldn't finish the rest because I had to work so of course I auto drafted the rest.  The computer drafted Gates and Julius Thomas.  Both of them will be back around week 4.  Which one would you release?  I'm going to have to pick up Jared Cook.

QB, 2RB, 2WR, W/R, W/R/T, TE, K, DEF and 6 bench. Week 1 and 2 I'm in trouble with Bell down. I was going to roll with Alfred Morris and Devonta Freeman, but today came out Coleman is going to get the nod in Week 1 and I know he'll run away with the #1 role. So I picked up DeAngelo Williams for 2 weeks. I didn't draft him, and had no interest in this strategy, since I'm basically picking him up for 2 weeks and then letting him go, but I'm just hoping I can get a decent WW pick-up when I drop him prior to Week 3 (FAAB).

So I'm rolling out Alf and DWill for Weeks 1-2. Then I'll roll out Bell+Alf for Week 3-4. Then Hopefully I'll bump Alf to that 2nd Flex and move Foster into the RB2 spot ... and eventually get Gurley in the line-up, and choose between Watkins/Alf as that 2nd flex. I totally whiffed on any depth at WR. Already cut Funchess for Doug Baldwin, and hoping to get a steal in Coleman if he emerges as the #2 and overtakes Colton in NO. I loved him coming out of Rutgers last year, and wanted the Skins to target him.

Also ... I think I need some upside at TE. Settled for Cameron and Eifert ... but Ebron is still out there. I'm debating dropping Cameron for him.

Beer goggles Saturday had me loving this draft. Now I'm second-guessing my "backload for the 2nd half" strategy, which I knew would happen lol.

You're good. Maybe lose two battles to win the war. Your WR depth is a nonissue once you have bell, foster and alf all starting. Just have to ride out the first 2-4 weeks. You'll be able to grab someone when you drop dwill. I'd stay the course a be a monster late. For TE, I'd keep Cameron and eifert...

So I had my fantasy draft last weekend. I couldn't finish the rest because I had to work so of course I auto drafted the rest. The computer drafted Gates and Julius Thomas. Both of them will be back around week 4. Which one would you release? I'm going to have to pick up Jared Cook.

I'd keep gates. Better qb and he is healthy. Thomas has bortles and coming off an injury.

Was in a auto draft and got both Packers WR's. Who should I trade away???? Davante Adams or Randall Cobb????

Neither. Keep both. Unless, you can get a rb1. Best QB in league will get his wr1&2 plenty of touches.

Putting down the homer glasses, who do you like better for a rb6 flyer - Matt jones or Christine Michael?

Jones. Better scheme fit and fewer RBs to share touches with.

Well, a pretty good night. One mistake I made in my snake draft, went Jeremy Hill and A.J. Green with my #1 and #2 picks. Wasn't thinking honestly, was just looking at best available. Almost went with Calvin Johnson but I think he's due to fall off a bit.

Auction draft I went big on C.J. Anderson, $61. Worth it imo. TJ Yeldon as my #2 RB. Matt Jones, McFadden, and Branden Oliver as my backups...not the strongest. Wide receivers however a great 1-2 punch in TY Hilton and DeAndre Hopkins. Mike Wallace, Markus Wheaton, Stevie Johnson. Dwayne Allen TE, Newton and Bridgewater at QB. Will rotate them all season depending on matchups.

Well, a pretty good night. One mistake I made in my snake draft, went Jeremy Hill and A.J. Green with my #1 and #2 picks. Wasn't thinking honestly, was just looking at best available. Almost went with Calvin Johnson but I think he's due to fall off a bit.

Bet you jeremy hill outperforms cj.

Like your 1/2 punch of hill/green.

Also there is nothing to suggest calvin johnson is going to fall off. Odds are in favor of him having a big year.

Hi guys, I've been let down in the fantasy league I've been playing in since 2010 with the league manager switching the roster line up format on the day of the draft without me noticing - a format that includes two kickers and two defences.

I've had to set up my own league which currently has 5 of 10 positions taken (All Brits so far). It's an NFL.com standard league with a snake draft at 4pm East coast today (9pm British time) and I'm intending to run it year after year. If anyone would like to join, the details are:

League name: iNFLate

League number: 3702990

Password: nflukforum

Hopefully there's still some fantasy hungry folk left at this late stage!

Cheers,

Andy

Hi guys, I've been let down in the fantasy league I've been playing in since 2010 with the league manager switching the roster line up format on the day of the draft without me noticing - a format that includes two kickers and two defences.

I've had to set up my own league which currently has 5 of 10 positions taken (All Brits so far). It's an NFL.com standard league with a snake draft at 4pm East coast today (9pm British time) and I'm intending to run it year after year. If anyone would like to join, the details are:

League name: iNFLate

League number: 3702990

Password: nflukforum

Hopefully there's still some fantasy hungry folk left at this late stage!

Cheers,

Andy

Join this league instead one spot left auto draft.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=1209049&k=7d2379f39ef7e5fc&ikey=e152c26bae18ede5

I apologize for being a douche about this but I need one more person. I made promises to people that we would have the league this year so I need one more to just get the draft.

thanks

Alright guys... 12 team ppr, have Gore, Forte, R.Jennings, David Johnson at rb. Forte and Gore's handcuffs are available as FA's. Should i drop DJ for Langford or Robinson? Dj looked good preseason but don't see a reason to have him on my roster. If forte or gore go down I'm toast. Did anyone see Langford or Robinson play this preseason? Which one looked better?

Here's my full team in the big money (snake draft) league.

QB Matt Ryan

RB Jeremy Hill

RB Mark Ingram

WR A.J. Green

WR Keenan Allen

WR Nelson Agholor

TE Jordan Reed

Lions D/ST

K Cody Parkey

Bench

RB T.J. Yeldon

WR Torrey Smith

RB David Johnson

RB Charles Sims

WR Devin Funchess

QB Colin Kaepernick

RB Jerick McKinnon

As you can see I have crazy RB depth, although Johnson, McKinnon, and Sims are all handcuffs at this point.  Nonethelees, I can see one of them starting this year, particularly Sims because I think Doug Martin is going to flop again.  If Ingram, Yeldon, and Hill all ball I could see trading one of them for a WR2.  My receiver depth is shaky although I feel solid about my starters.  Agholor has huge sleeper potential imo.  Like I said earlier, I don't like that my two top scorers (Green and Hill) are on the same team, but it's not inconceivable that both do well on any given Sunday.

Yeah one is ESPN the other Yahoo.

Going to nominate John Brown with my first auction pick and hope everyone sleeps on him.

I would go the other way. Throw out high profile QBs and other players you don't need while wallets are fat. Worry about the sleepers when people feel pinched for money. If you have even one other person in the league who is high on Brown you could end up in a bidding war with a person with a full budget.

10 team, scoring favors WR. start 1QBm 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, K, D/ST

QB- Wilson, Eli

RB- Demarco Murray, Forsett, Lat. Murray, Tre Mason

WR- ODB, Deandre Hopkins, DJax, Smith Sr, Garcon

TE- Witten, Gates

K Crosby, Bryant

D- Zona, Pitt

THOUGHTS?? Feedback?? Mandatory rosters

Guys I really need some advice. Someone please respond lol.

12 team ppr.

Tannehill, Bradford

Forte, Gore, Jennings, David Johnson

Dez, Amari, Marshall, Boldin, Stevie Johnson

Delanie, Witten

Should I drop anyone foe James Jones? Also should I drop David Johnson for Gore handcuff Josh Robinson?

10 team, scoring favors WR. start 1QBm 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, K, D/ST

QB- Wilson, Eli

RB- Demarco Murray, Forsett, Lat. Murray, Tre Mason

WR- ODB, Deandre Hopkins, DJax, Smith Sr, Garcon

TE- Witten, Gates

K Crosby, Bryant

D- Zona, Pitt

THOUGHTS?? Feedback?? Mandatory rosters

My feedback was going to be that it's a waste to carry 2 QBs, TEs, Ks and DSTs.  Then I saw the mandatory rosters bit.  Such a stupid rule that forces bad fantasy play for no apparent reason.

Guys I really need some advice. Someone please respond lol.

12 team ppr.

Tannehill, Bradford

Forte, Gore, Jennings, David Johnson

Dez, Amari, Marshall, Boldin, Stevie Johnson

Delanie, Witten

Should I drop anyone foe James Jones? Also should I drop David Johnson for Gore handcuff Josh Robinson?

If you're going to drop anyone I'd drop a tight end, not a RB.

I would much rather have David Johnson, who has a conceivable pathway to every-week work even without an injury than Josh Robinson.  I also like all your receivers better than James Jones, although I don't love Boldin.

Archived