Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2015 Fantasy Football Thread

MattFancy

Chump ... roster is pretty solid. I don't love your RBs (although have high hopes for Spiller, hard to rely on him as an RB2) ... BUT ... your bench is very strong. I wouldn't mess with it too much and see how the season starts off. You could have yourself some serious trade bait.

Anyone have any advice for my Thomas v. Matthews keeper dilemma? Am I overthinking it right now?

assuming this is 2 wrs 2 rbs and a flex?

youve really gotta see what the people in your league are doing then compare that to how many wr1s and 2s will be available. thomas matthews and cooks would be a killer setup. but id take matthews for 20 over thomas for 50 if i had to. theres a lot of value with matthews. 

but that said, with your current roster in mind, youve got a lot of players that wont cost much so you should be able to pull off those 3 wide receivers. 

im thinking of targeting eddie royal this year in my drafts. scary i know. 

Just screwed up my last and biggest money draft.  

ouch, yeah man missing out of cutler hurt you. i really like the bell pick at round 1.9, but how did you not land another top player with all the qb's being taken?

Other than Cooper and maybe Funchess(because Benjamin out for the season), is there any other rookie WR that you would feel comfortable drafting in the late rounds?

There's a few. I'm not sure they'll be there in the late rounds though. The two you mention sure won't.

Agholor in Philly

Green-Beckham in Tenn

Parker in Miami (coming back from foot injury but may make some noise at some pont this season) 

Dorsett in Indy

Lockett in Seattle maybe

I'm sure I'm missing someone

drafting 2nd in a family, bragging rights only league. no keepers, standard snake draft. only 8 team, so every team should be loaded.

who to draft 2nd out of peterson, charles, bell?

I have a theory that I'd take Gronk first off the board. 

Aside from the fact there's a SERIOUS dirth of top class TE's, Brady and NE are gonna' be that pissed this year I can see them tearing uptake scoreboard. 

Hail. 

alright ladies... this is my lineup (8 team family league):

QB: brady, stafford

RB: bell, l.murray, abdullah, gordon, gurley, foster

WR: OBJ, j.jones, jeffrey, j.landry

TE: witten

K: prater

D: miami

thinking about dropping someone to grab m.bryant or wheaton off waivers. which of the rookie rb's would you drop?

So... I had my second draft last night... It's the first time I drafted though. Forgot about the first one.

Anyways... It's a ten team traditional league with my church... I'm projected to go 12-1

QB: Drew Brees, Cam Newton

WR: Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Emmanuel Sanders, Julian Edleman

RB: Eddie Lacy, Alfred Morris, Justin Forsett, Lamar Miller, Matt Jones, TJ Yeldon(Not the one that plays receiver. :D) , Melvin Gordon

TE: Dwayne Allen (Gotta be weak somewhere)

K: Matt Bryan

DEF: Ravens

Drafted 9th in a 10 team PPR draft last night and somehow, they let Bell fall to me.

Qb R Wilson / Newton

Rb L Bell/Lamar Miller/Abudallah/J Ball/Blount

WR Demaryius Thomas/Mike Evans/Edelman/Watkins

TE Julius Thomas/Rudolph

K Carpenter

D Miami

I'll probably drop Blount after Bell's two week suspension for a WR.

No problem! I got a free subscription from them a few years ago for testing out their Draft Dominator app. There's just so much good useful info there, that it's easily worth the money. The best thing they have is their MyFBG feature. You can link it to all your fantasy teams and it will tell you your best lineups for the week, give you rest of season rankings, etc. Their forums are great to for getting insight on how other people are thinking and ranking players.

Not spending enough money on leagues to justify the full subscription, but thinking about just downloading the mobile version of the draft dominator app.  Any reviews?

Drafted 9th in a 10 team PPR draft last night and somehow, they let Bell fall to me.

Qb R Wilson / Newton

Rb L Bell/Lamar Miller/Abudallah/J Ball/Blount

WR Demaryius Thomas/Mike Evans/Edelman/Watkins

TE Julius Thomas/Rudolph

K Carpenter

D Miami

I'll probably drop Blount after Bell's two week suspension for a WR.

I don't know about that, Blount might prove to be better for you than Bell.  (I'm assuming you meant Joique Bell?)

What positions do you start?  I don't think I'd carry 2QBs and 2TEs but only 4WRs in a PPR league under most circumstances.

Lacy, Charles or Marshawn? Standard

Lacy for me. PPR I still like Charles.

I got one...rank these guys .5 ppr: Gore, Latavius Murray, Ingram. I'm leaning towards Gore. I think he still has one warhorse year in him with defenses having to worry about that passing attack. Anyone want to talk me out of it? Really between him and Ingram, who I think most like more.

I got one...rank these guys .5 ppr: Gore, Latavius Murray, Ingram. I'm leaning towards Gore. I think he still has one warhorse year in him with defenses having to worry about that passing attack. Anyone want to talk me out of it? Really between him and Ingram, who I think most like more.

Highest Upside: Latavius Murray

Steady Eddy: Frank Gore

Loweset Floor: Mark Ingram

If you're looking for the guy that's going to break out ... Murray might be it. I keep coming back to him in all my drafts and draft preps ... he's being drafted as the 14th or 15th RB ... and he's on all the "breakout lists" but there is some risk in that he hasn't been able to stay healthy and he's on the Raiders. BUT, I think, of all the guys being drafted outside of the Top 8 or so ... he has the best chance of finishing in the Top 5 by the end of the season. And the price is right on him.

Gore and Ingram will likely have decent years where they finish anywhere from 8th to 12th in the RB rankings, but Murray has the best chance to finish Top 5 .... but also maybe the best chance to finish hurt and off the board.

Highest Upside: Latavius Murray

Steady Eddy: Frank Gore

Loweset Floor: Mark Ingram

I think I agree with these. I think Ingram will have a good year, but there is a little competition and a lot of mouths to feed there. He could also be a beast though. With Murray, at least in the league I'm thinking of, I think I'll be able get him a round after Gore or Ingram, so value-wise that could be a steal. One thing I don't like about Gore is, for me anyways, I'd want to try and get Herron later. I'm not trying to handcuff just to handcuff this year, but I do think Gore/Herron is one combo I would want to do that with, so I might find myself passing up someone else I would want to draft to make sure I got Herron.

Not spending enough money on leagues to justify the full subscription, but thinking about just downloading the mobile version of the draft dominator app.  Any reviews?

Totally worth it. The app is pretty awesome and customizable. Just put in your league settings and it will give you custom rankings for your league. Can also do mock drafts to see how things may work out for you different strategies.

Also can use it during the live drafts and it will update with every pick that is made.

Archived