Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2015 Fantasy Football Thread

MattFancy

pick one:

Lamar Miller @ Jaguars

Woodhead @ Bengals

Montcrief vs Jets

I'm leaning towards Miller right now.  I could see the Dolphins hanging a lot of points on that Jax defense early, and then feed Miller for the rest of the day.  Woody found the endzone twice on Sunday, but he only saw 12 carries.  Montcrief stock rises if TY doesn't play

I wouldn't have picked up Mariota for Bradford, but what do I know? Someone else in a league I'm in did the same exact thing. Colts reportedly have some interest in Ahmad Bradshaw. As a Gore owner, and with some bad RB performances week one, I picked him up just in case. Dropped Jordan Cameron, but I have Gronk so not to worried about dropping Cameron.

Dropped stafford for marriota. Bradford is my starting qb. Good move?

Still have Carson palmer, Nick foles, and Alex Smith available so I thought it'd be worth the risk if marriota blows up rg3 fashion.

Chew, I'm taking miller there.

I think that was a rather substantial mistake. Think Stafford is more valuable than either of those QBs.

pick one:

Lamar Miller @ Jaguars

Woodhead @ Bengals

Montcrief vs Jets

I'd take Miller there.

I got a question:

I've got Miller as well and CJ Anderson as my 1 and 2, is CJ going to be okay? I have currently Bishop Sankey in my flex but I also got Dunbar on my bench and with Dez out, he may get a good amount of screens and passes, not necessarily runs. Keep CJ and Miller as my RB and then between Sankey and Dunbar for Flex?  

Uhh so a guy in my league just cut Peyton Manning. I know he's been pretty bad the last 6 games or so ... but I think that's a bold step. I already have Matt Ryan and Ryan Tannehill but the idea of pairing an eventually rebounding Peyton with my WR1 Demaryius is enticing. I have $88 of $100 of my FAAB left (Terrance Williams for $12) ... I just put in a $4 on Manning ... he hit the WW at a weird time so I'm wondering if my league overlooks it before he clears waivers tomorrow ... should I keep it at $4 and hope to get him ... would anything more than $4 be too much? Or should I put up a big $$ and secure him/block him from others despite my QB situation? I'd likely be dropping my 6th WR in Tyler Lockett for him.

QB: Ryan, Tannehill

RB: Bell, Foster, Gurley, Morris, D. Williams

WR: D. Thomas, Matthews, T. Williams, S. Watkins, B. Coleman, T. Lockett

TE: Eifert

FWIW, no one claimed David Johnson off waivers this week, so I'm planning to put a bid on him and drop DeAngelo after this weekend's slate of games. How much I put down likely depends on whether Johnson has a big game or is a JAG this week.

Chiefs D against Broncos or Lions D against Minnysoda?

I know he played like ass on Sunday, but I wouldn't ever feel comfortable starting a defense against Peyton.  Vikings look like they're going to suck.  Lions D, and it's not even close (IMO)

Anyone who has experience in FAAB have a suggestion for the play on Peyton? Pay big and block him from others? At the end of the day, I'm more than happy with my QB situation with Ryan and Tannehill ... and would likely add Peyton and roster 3 QBs which is totally unnecessary ... but would be good trade bait down the line. 

I have $88 of $100 left. Spent $12 on Terrance Williams ... but unless there's an OBJ available at some point, I don't anticipate going heavy after any FAs the rest of the way due to the fact that the rest of my roster is gonna be coming into the fold after this week (Bell, Foster, Gurley). 

Anyone who has experience in FAAB have a suggestion for the play on Peyton? Pay big and block him from others? At the end of the day, I'm more than happy with my QB situation with Ryan and Tannehill ... and would likely add Peyton and roster 3 QBs which is totally unnecessary ... but would be good trade bait down the line.

I have $88 of $100 left. Spent $12 on Terrance Williams ... but unless there's an OBJ available at some point, I don't anticipate going heavy after any FAs the rest of the way due to the fact that the rest of my roster is gonna be coming into the fold after this week (Bell, Foster, Gurley).

I wouldn't bet on him, especially when you have Matt Ryan and Ryan Tannehill who imo will be better this year.

Peytons last game was a rough one, and he'll have better performances, but while watching the game it was clear to me that Peyton is physically in decline.

I'd rather save my money for a breakout player.

Who's better backup Philly RB, Sproles or Mathews?

Depends. Mathews is the direct backup to Murray. If Murray goes down, Mathews would see the majority of the carries not Sproles. Sproles probably has more stand alone value than Mathews since he's utilized in the passing game.

Look I'm not going to sit here and say Peyton is a fantasy stud, but it just seemed weird to see him hit waivers. Remember everyone bailing on Tom Brady last year? I know Manning is older and more fragile and has a terrible OL ... but I just think he's too good to literally disappear as a fantasy option, but maybe he has gotten to that point.

Am I overthinking this?

I have Blount as my flex is a standard scoring league.

Spiller is on the bench. I also have Cunningham from Week 1 being waived for Agholor (who someone else dropped). The rest of my bench is either hurt or suspended (Julius Thomas and Martavis Bryant) or another QB (Stafford). 

Is playing Blount the right play over Spiller? 

edit..Forte and Morris are my starting RB's..

Archived