Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

12 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Must be some juicy stuff on the horizon seeing as they aren't standing behind her. I unfortunately do not believe that they did it simply because it was the right thing to do.

I don't know, can't imagine anything more straightforward then a police officer illegally entering someone else's apartment and then shooting them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Check out @nypost’s Tweet:

We knew this was going to happen. 

I'm mad that police chief said that murderer deserves a second chance. He already had a second chance! And he took that second chance and killed Tamir Rice with it. Sick of reading the bull**** from these morons. 

Edited by Gamebreaker
  • Like 2

Amid Backlash, Miami Gardens Moves to Fire Cop Who Killed Darren Rainey in Prison Shower

Earlier this week, New Times reported that the Florida corrections officer who locked a mentally ill inmate in a scalding-hot shower until he died is now working as an officer for the Miami Gardens Police Department, where he has amassed a record of serious violations, including repeated investigations into allegations he was sleeping with women while on duty. The story reignited a national backlash over the fact that Officer Roland Clarke never faced any serious consequences for his role in the death of that prisoner, Darren Rainey.

Now Miami Gardens Mayor Oliver Gilbert says the city is moving to fire Clarke.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 2:58 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

How was that stupid?  I refuse to believe that the majority of a group of people are bad based on the highlighted actions of a few.  The same logic used to paint all police with this broad brush is also who idiot trumpers believe all immigrants are bad because a few committed crimes. 

Why do I get the feeling your answer would change if i were to ask you about salafist or conservative muslims?

• Thanks 1

On 9/14/2018 at 4:58 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

I refuse to believe that the majority of a group of people are bad based on the highlighted actions of a few.

It's a valid point, but I'm not sure it's valid in this particular case.  (Cops in general, not just one particular incident).  

I've seen too many cases where, say, cop shoots unarmed man in the back for running away, and all of the other cops cover for him.  

Remembering one incident, from years ago.  Boarder Patrol stops a caravan of illegals at the border.  multiple vehicles, dozens of cops, dozens of illegals.  

One illegal turns and runs off into the night.  One BP agent draws his weapon, and empties it at the fleeing man's back.  Illegal keeps going.  Nobody pursues.  

Turns out, one bullet wounded the illegal, who hid out in the darkness, then after BP left, made it to get medical care.  

Every one of the dozen or so BP agents filled out sworn reports after the bust stating that no shots were fired.  A Sergeant arranged for the Agent who emptied his weapon to go to the firing range, where another officer and he falsified paperwork to claim that the missing rounds from his weapon were expended at the firing range.  

How many videos are there, in this thread, where one cop shoots an unarmed person in the back, or repeatedly assaults an unarmed person, where there's four other cops in the video who either do nothing, or move to protect the cop who's committing the assault from anybody around the area?  

Saw a video a few years ago.  Cop has someone in the back yard of a house.  Suspect turns and runs.  Cop does not even attempt to pursue, just draws and fires five shots at the man's back.  

Partner draws his weapon, begins turning in circles, pointing his weapon in other directions.  Partner states "I've got your back."  

Now, I absolutely do not believe that I've met enough cops so that I can speak authoritatively that all cops are multiple felons who think they're above the law.  

But, every time I see one of those videos?  I see is one person, who is a police officer.  Who knows a whole bunch of police officers.  Who has spent a lot of time talking to a whole bunch of police officers.  And this person thinks that he can commit a felony in full view of multiple police officers, and every one of the other officers will cover for him.  And he was correct.  

I'll be a lot more inclined to believe the "It's not fair to paint all cops with the actions of that one bad one" point, when I start seeing a lot of videos where:  

1)  Cop X shoots somebody in the back for running, or assaults someone for talking back to him.  

2)  And his partner draws his weapon, points it at him, and states "Officer X, you are under arrest."  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

And in local news...

Md. officer accused of raping woman after traffic stop, leaving after witness arrived

A Prince George’s County police officer facing rape and sexual assault charges directed a woman he had pulled over in a traffic stop to drive behind a nearby store and ordered her to perform a sex act on him, charging documents allege.

The officer, who was on-duty, in uniform and a marked car, then told the woman he wanted sex but left the scene after a witness arrived in the area, according to the documents.

Officer 1st Class Ryan Macklin, 29, was arrested Monday, police said. He is scheduled for his first appearance in court Wednesday. 

Click on the link for the full article

So you've got a 14 year old girl...face down, a knee in her back.  Did he "fear for his life" to the point where he had to dig in her teenage ribs with his adult fists? 

Sucks that I will have to teach son to that police are his enemy and to never trust them.  I will make it very clear to him that police are NOT concerned about his safety and they DO NOT care about him.  

16 hours ago, Chew said:

So you've got a 14 year old girl...face down, a knee in her back.  Did he "fear for his life" to the point where he had to dig in her teenage ribs with his adult fists? 

Sucks that I will have to teach son to that police are his enemy and to never trust them.  I will make it very clear to him that police are NOT concerned about his safety and they DO NOT care about him.  

It’s not necessary to fear for your life to use non lethal force. She didn’t comply, she got popped in the ribs. Perfectly legal, and justified.

Comply comply comply.

Im not saying that non compliance justifies deadly force, as what happens in a lot of the police shootings, but this one seems particular weak to me. 

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

4 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

It’s not necessary to fear for your life to use non lethal force. She didn’t comply, she got popped in the ribs. Perfectly legal, and justified.

Comply comply comply.

Im not saying that non compliance justifies deadly force, as what happens in a lot of the police shootings, but this one seems particular weak to me. 

These two are not the same thing. Was it legal? Most likely. Was it justified? Don't think so. 

And did you seriously just say "comply comply comply"?   

My only argument with the comply comply comply thing is that you can still do that and get your ass kicked, or die. 

And if you are afraid for your life then non compliance is understandable. There is a reason to distrust the police. It may be stupid to not comply, cause they will kill your ass, but there is reason.