Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

On 10/27/2018 at 10:05 PM, China said:

The detective told Kopy that during the process the data was lost and the security system would not work.

“Upon stating that the data might be lost, I informed that the (review board) and the bikers’ defense attorney had copies to which (the detective) sounded surprised to hear such news,” Kopy wrote.

Click on the link for the full article

Early bird gets the worm... or gets the evidence before a sworn officer of the law destroys it.  Same thing. 

• Like 1

https://wgntv.com/2018/11/11/multiple-wounded-in-robbins-bar-shooting-police-say/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Black Security Guard apprehends drunken patrons at a bar. Police show up and shoot the security guard because he was armed. Just yet another reason why I'm not purchasing a gun. Not giving police yet another excuse to shoot me without just cause. 

• Sad 1

Friends and family say Jemel Roberson grew up wanting to be a cop most of his childhood...and he was killed by cops. Nauseating.

Jemel was a security guard carrying a liscensed firearm.  He was literally "a good guy with a gun" and was murdered by police officers.

35 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

https://wgntv.com/2018/11/11/multiple-wounded-in-robbins-bar-shooting-police-say/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Black Security Guard apprehends drunken patrons at a bar. Police show up and shoot the security guard because he was armed. Just yet another reason why I'm not purchasing a gun. Not giving police yet another excuse to shoot me without just cause. 

How long before we’re told they found weed at the murdered hero’s house?

46 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Valid point.  Then you got these pychos shooting up random soft spots. Damned if you do, damned if you dont?

Think police department immediately went after cop who killed him. Curious to see how this goes.

Edited by Renegade7

The Police Call Was Supposed to Be a Wellness Check on a Friend. So How Did Travis Jordan End Up Dead? 

“Why are tasers not pulled out? Why is that not what’s in their hand?” Jordan asked the news station as he looked at the spot outside his home where his friend laid dying. “Why is the lethal form of de-escalating the situation and ending it in their hands and not all the other ways that could’ve been done?”

https://kstp.com/news/friends-identify-travis-jordan-as-man-shot-by-minneapolis-police/5141141/

Edited by ClaytoAli

13 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

Don't you dare say that!  And I say that with love and a warm embrace (but no weird stuff).  Don't' you DARE give them that power. 

I'm a tree-hugging lefty liberal, but I'm also hardcore gun nut.  I've had a license to carry a concealed weapon for nearly 17 years, and I carry a loaded pistol everywhere I go.  And I'll be god damned if a bunch of trigger-happy, punk ass cops scare me out of exercising my 2nd amendment rights. 

Right after Philando got hit by that weak POS a few years back, my parents (who are white) and my wife BEGGED me not to carry a gun because they feared for my safety if I were to be pulled over by police.  I obliged for about 7 months, and then I thought to myself -- **** this.  How dare these ****ing cops create so much fear and anxiety within me as a black gun owner and CCW licensee that I'm afraid to carry.  Nope.  **** that and **** the police.  I've got my .40 in my car in the parking garage right now with one in the chamber, ready to rock and roll.  Don't' give police that power, they don't deserve it. 

Also, I'd like to point out really quick -- brother GameBreaker said that he is against purchasing a gun, because legally carrying a gun when interacting with police is dangerous.  Imagine for a second if any of the NRA crazies who stand outside Target or Chik-Fil-A with AR-15s were to feel how GameBreaker felt, even just for a few minutes.  Imagine the rage that would come over them.  That is how black gun owners who legally carry feel like all the time

Sorry for the rant, I'm still a little triggered (no pun) by the Roberson shooting.  And once again, if my feelings mean that I have to be an "angry black man," so be it.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chew said:

Don't you dare say that!  And I say that with love and a warm embrace (but no weird stuff).  Don't' you DARE give them that power. 

I'm a tree-hugging lefty liberal, but I'm also hardcore gun nut.  I've had a license to carry a concealed weapon for nearly 17 years, and I carry a loaded pistol everywhere I go.  And I'll be god damned if a bunch of trigger-happy, punk ass cops scare me out of exercising my 2nd amendment rights. 

Right after Philando got hit by that weak POS a few years back, my parents (who are white) and my wife BEGGED me not to carry a gun because they feared for my safety if I were to be pulled over by police.  I obliged for about 7 months, and then I thought to myself -- **** this.  How dare these ****ing cops create so much fear and anxiety within me as a black gun owner and CCW licensee that I'm afraid to carry.  Nope.  **** that and **** the police.  I've got my .40 in my car in the parking garage right now with one in the chamber, ready to rock and roll.  Don't' give police that power, they don't deserve it. 

Also, I'd like to point out really quick -- brother GameBreaker said that he is against purchasing a gun, because legally carrying a gun when interacting with police is dangerous.  Imagine for a second if any of the NRA crazies who stand outside Target or Chik-Fil-A with AR-15s were to feel how GameBreaker felt, even just for a few minutes.  Imagine the rage that would come over them.  That is how black gun owners who legally carry feel like all the time

Sorry for the rant, I'm still a little triggered (no pun) by the Roberson shooting.  And once again, if my feelings mean that I have to be an "angry black man," so be it.   

I understand how you feel brother, but I just can't do it. I've thought about getting a gun just for the house, not even a concealed carry permit. And I don't want to deal with getting shot dead in front of my family for simply exercising my own rights as a citizen. I know I should be able to do it, I choose to err on the side of caution so my sons and daughter can grow up with their father.

I have a friend who is a firearms instructor, he's black and he's been wrongly jailed for days while the officers who arrested him tried to figure out how to charge him. Long story short, he was pulled over and he informed them of the legally owned firearms in his trunk, they freaked out and immediately pulled guns on him. When he provided his paperwork, the officer told him,"This **** wasn't created for you" and they arrested him anyway. He should've been recording with his phone, but he trusted them to do their jobs and not **** him over. He sat in a cell for a whole weekend and was finally let go without a single apology. 

Many of my co-workers are former military, white, and even show to up to work with their firearms on them. When I explain why I don't even own one all I see is shock on their face, they can't imagine not owning a gun, it doesn't really occur to them that other people don't have it the way they do. But it doesn't take them long to realize why I made the decision. They don't like to admit it, but they know it's safer for me this way. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I hear ya, man.  And I don't blame you one bit.  :(  Better safe than sorry.  My wife still doesn't like it.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.  The sad thing is that, when I was in my CCW refresher class (same night Philando got shot), our instructor told us that when you tell a cop you're a CCW holder, they're immediately supposed to be put somewhat at ease, as we're one of the "good guys."  And as a gun instructor, I can only imagine how many permits and licenses your friend had.  But no, let's lock 'em up anyway.  I mean, he's black and has a ton of guns.  

I'm probably the easiest going person I know, very laid back and not much bothers me.  But this bull**** with police shooting and killing black people rocks me to my ****ing core.  I don't trust police, any of them, and I fear for my own safety when having to interact with them. 

Caught on camera?

Yes. The video does not prove conclusively that Officer Erickson planted anything. But it does raise a troubling question: How did Officer Erickson find a lit marijuana cigarette in plain view on the rear floorboard just minutes after Officer Pastran searched the same area and found nothing?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/19/nyregion/body-cameras-police-marijuana-arrest.html?fbclid=IwAR1ayVuIKeAgE5j_bp337Hq70iKnh84XBnNlnQmUmL_OsBUSSY7E_NfiZ-U

facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/NYPD120pct/photos/a.222932831447108/331514730588917/?type=3

17 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Caught on camera?

Yes. The video does not prove conclusively that Officer Erickson planted anything. But it does raise a troubling question: How did Officer Erickson find a lit marijuana cigarette in plain view on the rear floorboard just minutes after Officer Pastran searched the same area and found nothing?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/19/nyregion/body-cameras-police-marijuana-arrest.html?fbclid=IwAR1ayVuIKeAgE5j_bp337Hq70iKnh84XBnNlnQmUmL_OsBUSSY7E_NfiZ-U

facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/NYPD120pct/photos/a.222932831447108/331514730588917/?type=3

I especially like the part where they tell the guy how stupid it would be and how the cameras where on the whole time. Like HE didnt know they were setting his ass up either. 

Cops are the bad guys. How much proof you need?

Police killed the wrong person at that Alabama mall shooting yesterday, they murdered an active duty U.S. Army officer.  

Sounds like a chaotic scene and there was lots of confusion....but still....Fitzgerald is dead, wrongfully killed by a police officer.

Edited by Chew
  • Sad 1

I have no idea what happened and I doubt there was any scandal or coverup.  Didn't know where else to post this.  

Nevertheless, parents are planning their son's funeral as police have acknowledged this morning they killed the wrong person.  

Edited by Chew

Several shoppers were seen with their guns drawn. One eyewitness was leaving the mall and entering the parking deck when he heard multiple shots, he ran to his car as people were fleeing the entrance by Journey’s. He heard tires squealing as people tried to flee.

https://www.al.com/news/2018/11/multiple-people-injured-in-riverchase-galleria-shooting.html

How did they end up killing this dude when multiple folks had guns out? I'm out on carrying a concealed weapon and being black.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm well aware that responding to shots fired in the middle of a shopping mall on Black Friday must be absolute madness.  I can't imagine.

That said, I'm looking forward to the investigation providing answers to these three questions:

1.  Did they give Bradford a verbal command to put his gun down before unloading on him.  and if they did --

2. Did they give him reasonable enough time to do so before firing on him? 

3. Were the other carry-concealed patrons with guns drawn (refer to Cooked Crack's post above) also given verbal commands to drop their weapons if they hadn't already?

This young man being military is what's bothering me. Being Army, he understood commands and how to follow them.  So forgive me for speculating, but I'm really skeptical that he didn't follow police commands to put down his gun down.  Maybe I'm way off and the facts will prove me wrong. 

Bradford doesn't fit the usual narrative for many police shootings, some "thug" with an illegal firearm, who didn't follow police instructions, and does have a criminal record.   This young man was an active duty member of the United States Army, well trained and disciplined.  Legal firearm.  No criminal past.  And family members saying Bradford respected police because his ****ing dad is a cop.  Not adding up for me. 

This was truly a good kid.  I was in the Air Force and got my CCW when I was 21.  Probably why this shooting, like the Philando one, is hitting so hard for me because 15 years ago it could have been me. But outside of a 45 second snippet on cable news every few hours, nobody seems to care.  And it is REALLY bothering me.

I'm a fair & reasonable person, I'm not going to judge anyone until all the facts are out.  But i feel like this kid could have lived had everyone involved (to include Bradford, possibly) done things differently.  But I guess it's easy to MMQB a situation the next day when the entire thing probably lasted no more than a minute real-time from the initial shooting to cops confronting and killing Bradford.

Also, any word from the NRA on this? A U.S. Amry soldier with a weapons permit and no criminal history was just shot and killed by police.  Where's Dana Loesch?! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2