Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins At Cowboys Final

TK

What has to happen - is Allen becomes VP of operations - bring in a GM with player personal experience and then fire the coaching staff and allow the GM to hire his coaches.

What has Allen ever done either her or his career to be the person that not only survives these last four years but to be promoted?

You probably don't realize it, but that scenario is the exact thing that happened with Vinny when Gibbs quit. Vinny went from organizing scouting reports and - I dunno - setting up a racquetball schedule to being in charge of everything.

This is the second time this team has proved me wrong. This is who they are. No more what ifs, no more maybes. This is a 5-11-ish football team. They had two weeks to prepare for this team, on top of the injuries the Cowboys suffered during the game, and they couldn't capitalize.

Maybe next season.

Not all blame should be flung at Griffin. I think that Fingers can be pointed at the O-line, and also the tepid performance of the Skins receivers other than Garçon.

But still, Griffin couldn't lift this team, especially since his passing didn't create much. Still. Improving his passing, but it's not clear how well he was finding who might be coming open.

I must note how Special teams kind of sad, but frankly, the Cowboys got away with some key blocks in the back on those big plays.

I personally feel like people compare Griffin to Campbell because of the color of their skin. 100% honest.

They aren't anything alike.

When did Campbell take us to the playoffs strictly on his play alone?

Oh, and you think we'd have a better record with a back up QB? That's nice. I have no idea how Cousins became some sort of superstar QB according to this board but is has to be the most incredibly dysfunctional opinion out there.

I'm done. I'm not sure I have the heart to watch next Sunday.  I know a lot of Bears fans too.  More of them than Cowgirls fans.  And my office staff will be giving me the business all day tomorrow, though I'm supposedly one of the bosses.

I was foolishly hopeful this morning, but now I'm back to my prediction of 5-11.  But I struggle to see that we even win that many. 

I have to say, I actually hope Snyder regresses and relieves us of this coaching staff.  They'll **** up the positive cap situation we are looking forward to.  And Bruce Allen looks like he's failed. 

I still like RGIII, and I still like Alfred.  But we won last season because those guys played beyond their capabilites as rookies.  Now that they've hit a sophmore slump, we are left with the grim realization that our coaching staff is incompetent.  We are only marginally better than the Cerrato days, and that is an odious thought.  Even Zorn could've coaxed more fire out of this team. 

I read somewhere that, for most of our defense, their contracts are up after this season.  I hope that's true. But I have no confidence in Shanahan et al and their ability to sign the right FA's or draft well in the later rounds (which we are stuck with after getting our QB). I am not absolving the players, but it starts with the brain trust. 

Let the record state: I am now officially on the Fire Shanahan bandwagon.  I've taken the oath and everything.  I've lost any faith that he can takes anywhere near the Promised Land, unless its as spectators or in a tour group. 

That's just an excuse. I have a feeling our threads now look alot like the eagles thread with Vick.

RG3 needs to be in the Hot seat. Give Cousins a shot, if he fails he fails. We are 1-4 season is over so its time to see what Cousins can do. RG3 is the exact same guy as he was last year, but teams now have film on him. I keep hearing people talk about the time he has, and I remember Drew Breese and his awful O-line he had for years, but the dude could still put up 400 yards and 3 touch downs a game. No more defending RG3 he needs to know his job is on the line.

And Brees had talent around him you buffoon. Not to mention the Chargers drafted Philip Rivers to replace Brees because he was awful but I bet you forgot that part lmao

This is the second time this team has proved me wrong. This is who they are. No more what ifs, no more maybes. This is a 5-11-ish football team. They had two weeks to prepare for this team, on top of the injuries the Cowboys suffered during the game, and they couldn't capitalize.

Maybe next season.

5-11 I doubt very seriously we even get that

The ironic thing is that I'd actually like him to check it down more often. RG III is considerably better then JC, but in no way shape or form is a top 7 QB currently or maybe even top 12 for that matter. But guys everywhere aren't playing with intensity so its just making everyone suck. Luckily, all of this may lead to Shanny getting fired, so maybe there is long term hope. 

Archived