Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins At Cowboys Final

TK

Terrible thread bro. You deserve a temp ban and nnt for this. That being said... there are 4 major problems with this team right now. 

1. O-line

2. No threat at receiver outside Garcon.

3. Need a new D coordinator.

4. Special teams...

RG3 will be fine with any 2 of the above.

So sick of people leaping all over RGIII as well.....it is not as if he is the sole reason for our losses.  I am not going to claim that he is playing well, but after ST gives up 14 points...well.....that is pretty tough to recover from.  Burns needs to be fired tonight.

Collinsworth just said it... RGIII has missed several very easy, very open throws tonight

I guess he's a hater too.

The interior of our offensive line is terrible. Our special teams are bad. Our defense is historically bad, our receivers can't beat man coverage, and Alfred Morris is not an effective threat outside of the read option

We have more holes than our $18 million and 2nd round pick can fulfill this offseason. Not a lot of young talent either when you consider the neutering of Morris outside of the RO

Guess what I'm saying, I don't think it's just this season that is going to be long. Our wave of FA signings from 3 years ago will all be showing their age here in a year or two also

Guess this is what Bruce Allen means when he says that the cap penalty will effect us for several years

That's the story right there.

I wonder what plan B is going forward?

soo now that u see Moss fell down on the play I guess its still say its Griffin's fault???

I still say he doesn't plant his feet.. Hence balls in the dirt, balls five yards over the guys heads..   Let's just call a spade a spade. He is a option, read option QB.. When forced by injury or play calling into being a pocket passer, he's NOT worth 2 Number One picks.. This team better stick to the read option or face another decade of mediocre to bad teams.

It's so hard reading some of these replies with some fans that have turned on RG3 so quickly!!! It's totally AMAZING........ How can Chris Collingsworth speak about what happen in tonights games from WR drops to NO WR seperation to the OLINE being handled by scrubs but some in here blame RG3.......AMAZING!!!!!

RED06

I still beleive we could get better if our O-line wasnt so bad but it is. RG3 masked that so much. People keep saying that they really arent as bad right now as people say but Im not buying it. Then today our wr's were totally exposed on National TV. I still dont even think all of that is there fault. I think our plays were so predictable that Dallas knew where our WR's wanted to go on every play. Kiffin owned the Shannys

Archived