Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

I hear ya.  Is the story good enough without Vanderhottiepants?  

Decent. Keep in mind it's a SciFi channel show shot in Canada. Not that big a budget & the effects are equal to that.

• Like 1

I tried Bitten and made it through part of one episode before the cringe-factor just got to be too much.

However, to be fair, I am a fan of the book series (Women of the Underworld) so that could be a big factor in not liking it, plus the Elena and Clayton characters are among my least favorites in the book series. Now, if they start introducing characters like Eve Levine (ghost/angel with a bad attitude), Savannah Levine (witch), and Jamie Vegas (necromancer) I will be giving it another shot.

Edited by AdamB

Recently finished the first five seasons of Sons of Anarchy on Netflix.  I loved the first four seasons as much anything I've ever seen, and the music was amazing.

Season five it started losing interest for me and after watching the first episode of season six and reading some spoilers, I don't think I'll be watching any more.

The first four seasons are definitely something to watch though.

I like Fargo, and the first few episodes were great, but it's been getting a little ridiculous at times the last couple of episodes.

Still entertaining and worth watching though.

Of course Game of Thrones is a must watch, especially this season (4).

(I hope I still have free HBO until the season ends)

Oh, I really liked Ripper Street, the detective show set in the time of Jack the Ripper.

I've only seen the first season on Netflix, but thought it was pretty good.

The guy who plays Bronn on Game Of Thrones is a main character and at least a couple other actors from GOT show up in for an episode or two in season one.

Edited by visionary

I've been catching up on In the Flesh.  An interesting take on the zombie genre by the BBC.

any chance this is on demand?  

Edit:  Just started downloading season 2, but for some reason, it only has the first 5 episodes, not the last one that aired on 6/8.  Season 1, well, I might have to buy it on Amazon for 7 bucks, but that's ok, its three episodes and less than a movie ticket.

I love Zombie ****.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

any chance this is on demand?  

Edit:  Just started downloading season 2, but for some reason, it only has the first 5 episodes, not the last one that aired on 6/8.  Season 1, well, I might have to buy it on Amazon for 7 bucks, but that's ok, its three episodes and less than a movie ticket.

I love Zombie ****.

I bought the first season on Apple TV.  I couldn't find it legit and free.  Like you said though pretty cheap.