Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

I just got into Dexter - through season 2 and its pretty addicting. Disturbing as hell sometimes but very entertaining.

Cherish those early seasons because it pretty much goes downhill after season 4.  

Season 5 is lackluster but tolerable, 6 is garbage, 7 is actually very good and then 8 is more garbage.  IMO of course  :D

Edited by f_trizzy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the Watchathon on Comcast, some premium stations such as HBO have every season of older shows on OnDemand for the next year.

I'm a fan of a lot of shows on HBO.  So I finally got to finish season2 of Flight of the Conchords.  And now I've decided to watch Six Feet Under.  This better make up for the let down in Dexter b/c it features Hall prior to Dexter.

I just got into Dexter - through season 2 and its pretty addicting. Disturbing as hell sometimes but very entertaining.

I agree with f_trizzy.  Those early seasons are great, and S4 is the best one.  Then you should probably stop.  It goes downhill, gets frustrating, and the ending is not satisfying. 

Started Warehouse 13 last night...kind of weird...will prob watch a few more and see how it goes.

As for Dexter i have the last episode of the second to last season to watch and the entire final season to go. I agree with what a lot have said...im starting to get very frustrated with it....almost feel like its being dragged out a bit. 

• 1 month later...

CW's "The 100"

It's not shakespeare but it's decent fun for an hour.

I haven't gotten into that show yet, the previews look cool, but the first episode, I couldn't get into.  I have it recording right now, all episodes are on the DVR.  Definitely gonna give it another try.

Right now we are watching Mad Men, Game of Thrones and Eastbound and Down. Those are all Netflix/HBO Go.

We also have Fargo, The Americans piling up on the DVR. I have about the last 8 episodes of SOA still on my DVR unwatched, I think that show has lost me. It was great for the first 4 or 5 seasons and then started to trail off, especially this most recent season. There is a definite "jump the shark moment" or "taking it too far" in the most recent season of SOA and that's when I stopped really paying attention and started letting the episodes pile up in the DVR...

When the kid shoots up the school.

I really think I prefer to watch my shows through Netflix or HBO Go. Watching seasons of a show at a time is great.

Right now we are watching Mad Men, Game of Thrones and Eastbound and Down. Those are all Netflix/HBO Go.

We also have Fargo, The Americans piling up on the DVR. I have about the last 8 episodes of SOA still on my DVR unwatched, I think that show has lost me. It was great for the first 4 or 5 seasons and then started to trail off, especially this most recent season. There is a definite "jump the shark moment" or "taking it too far" in the most recent season of SOA and that's when I stopped really paying attention and started letting the episodes pile up in the DVR...

When the kid shoots up the school.

I really think I prefer to watch my shows through Netflix or HBO Go. Watching seasons of a show at a time is great.

Eastbound and Down is funny as ****.  "Just a man with a mind for victory and an arm like a ****ing cannon." - Kenny Powers