Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

Im thinking of starting Lost from episode one.

Actually this is the path I have decided to take. At four shows in I was like eh... now I am at 10-12 shows in and I am hooked. It is awesome. I watched 6 shows yesterday alone.

All of my friends have watched it so I am an outcast. I didn't think I was going to watch it because there are so many episodes and they are long, but they flew right by yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm soon going to be finishing up Dexter on Netflix and have already watched Breaking Bad, so trying to decide on which show to start next. 

Anybody recommend Burn Notice?  I was considering starting that series but at 100+ episodes I want to make sure it's worth my time before getting invested in it.

I'm soon going to be finishing up Dexter on Netflix and have already watched Breaking Bad, so trying to decide on which show to start next. 

Anybody recommend Burn Notice?  I was considering starting that series but at 100+ episodes I want to make sure it's worth my time before getting invested in it.

I've seen a few episodes of Burn Notice, pretty good.  

I did not want to read all 8 pages of comments so I apologize if this has been brought up, but Suits is a very good show. If you liked Boston Legal this is almostg as good. Somewhat similar, but enough different it's not a retread.

I also agree with those who mentioned Person of Interest. Awesome premise well executed. Great casting.

Check out True Detective on HBO, great first episode, only 8 in the season, looks pretty good.

Pretty amazing huh? 

Love this show ... the last scene in the last episode was about as intense as intense gets. My god ... amazing. 

True Detective. Check out the thread on here to see the praise it's getting.

Matthew Mcconghey & woody Harrelson star as Louisiana State murder detectives paired in 1995 to investigate a murder where the victim was left posed & decorated. Cut to 2012, two other detectives are investigating a new similar murder & interview the old detectives about their old case, sounds boring but I left that vague to avoid spoilers.

Only 8 episodes, 4 aired so far & the ending of each episode gets better & better. This last episode, had a 6 minute single camera tracking shot that felt like playing a mission in Grand Theft Auto, awesome film making, better than most action movie sequences all CGI'd up.

Mcconaghey knocks it out the park in this one, other actors are good to great in it as well, but Matt is just killing it.

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched the first episode of The Wire last night. I have to say I wasnt impressed. I'm going to give it a good 4-5 more episodes as I know things take time to get started, but from all the praise I figured it'd have me hooked right away likeTrue Detective or Breaking Bad.

I just watched the first episode of The Wire last night. I have to say I wasnt impressed. I'm going to give it a good 4-5 more episodes as I know things take time to get started, but from all the praise I figured it'd have me hooked right away likeTrue Detective or Breaking Bad.

The Wire was a show that does take a few episodes, and then it takes off. I usually advise new viewers to wait until Omar ' s character is fully established before finalizing your opinion.

• Like 1