Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

saw a promo for a Starz series called America to Me to stat soon...it's based on being on the inside--they used the term embedded but i didn't catch all the details---of a high school for the the entire year an looks to examine how life is diff for diff demographics...looked good...no hints of stupid agenda or ho-hum stuff and plenty of encouraging signs 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Feel like I need to check the writing credits before I get my hopes up. Hopefully they have restraining orders on anybody who wrote a single letter of Season 2.

Dear God, this is going to be must-watch television. 

Carmen Ejogo :wub: 

Please, HBO, get this right.  Season 2 of TD was weird as **** and an embarrassment after S1.  Though I am thankful for that cheeky Michelle Monaghan scene.....

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

Anyone check out Tracy Morgan's "The Last OG"?? Needing some 1/2 hour comedies add to the fold.. 

It's not bad.  The first few episodes had me ready to stop watching but it gets funnier as the season goes on. 

It's been renewed for a Season 2. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Feel like I need to check the writing credits before I get my hopes up. Hopefully they have restraining orders on anybody who wrote a single letter of Season 2.

The same guy (Nick something...Pizzolato?) wrote both seasons, and has written the 3rd as well.