Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

First day of class. Lord help me. Definitely anxious and afraid I'll fail, but I need to do this and challenge myself. Hopefully I will find confidence somewhere along the way.

I need to go back too. Like a lot of cats in the Recession classes, I saddled myself with a useless marketing degree, and hated that environment and switched to billing and coding, which pays the bills. My frugality post graduation has me pretty well off despite that for a guy my age in my situation, but I want to clear at least $80k around here to feel satisfied. Can't do that without going back.

For the love of God. Sell the ****ing team Danny if you're going to continue adding worthless and gutless players and coaches. 

Otherwise, clean house including upper management, hire a good GM,  hope they hire someone like Kris Richard at HC and bring us a ****ing competitive football team. It's been 27 years since a SB and what..2 playoff wins in the last 2 ****ing decades?

Jesus ****ing Christ.

Edit...I'm 44 going on 45. I've been a fan since diapers. I'll be a fan until diapers again. Don't ****ing do this to me for another 40 years.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I need to go back too. Like a lot of cats in the Recession classes, I saddled myself with a useless marketing degree, and hated that environment and switched to billing and coding, which pays the bills. My frugality post graduation has me pretty well off despite that for a guy my age in my situation, but I want to clear at least $80k around here to feel satisfied. Can't do that without going back.

Billing and coding, like as in medical billing/coding?  Are you a CPC?

For our RTT guitar nerds, I’ve watched this piece go from $5799 to $3799 over the last 18 months.  Absolute dream quality axe for a guy like me.  I’m turning 50 soon...should I offer em 3 grand and see if they bite?

https://reverb.com/item/1479535-framus-mayfield-custom-pro-mahogany-silver-satin-tiger-inlay-ebony-fingerboard

1768AE7F-CB59-44BC-8E4A-64DFED0C28F9.jpeg

6E44D357-2755-403D-A829-037D987C9A71.jpeg

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

For our RTT guitar nerds, I’ve watched this piece go from $5799 to $3799 over the last 18 months.  Absolute dream quality axe for a guy like me.  I’m turning 50 soon...should I offer em 3 grand and see if they bite?

https://reverb.com/item/1479535-framus-mayfield-custom-pro-mahogany-silver-satin-tiger-inlay-ebony-fingerboard

Bet it sounds as good as it looks. No reason not to make a offer if ya had your eye on it for almost two years. Time to use them sales skills.

Archived