Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Oh what basis is he the "good guy"? Anti-corruption efforts?

No but the opposition is led by Fujimori’s daughter. Fujimori committed a lot of crimes against humanity such as euthanizing the indigenous population without them knowing. Not to mention Fujimori ironically dissolved congress as well but then took more power. 

It’s more of a lesser of the evils kinda of thing. He is has been trying to set up elections but congress has continually stopped him from doing so. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

No but the opposition is led by Fujimori’s daughter. Fujimori committed a lot of crimes against humanity such as euthanizing the indigenous population without them knowing. Not to mention Fujimori ironically dissolved congress as well but then took more power. 

It’s more of a lesser of the evils kinda of thing. He is has been trying to set up elections but congress has continually stopped him from doing so. 

There are some wild videos on Twitter of what's going on down there.  Positive vibes for Peru. 

I watch police body cam videos every day.  Don't want to get into a debate.  I will say is that they are extremely intense and oddly entertaining. Sounds morbid and insensitive, but I think it's more entertaining in an educational and hardcore reality standpoint.  Plus there is a seemingly endless amount of them.  The vast majority of the ones I watch are when someone really needs to get what's coming to them. I stay away from the ones that the bad guy or a cop does some f***** up s***.

Stopped at a gas station/convenience store (and not a mom and pop one, a major retailer) this morning on my way to work. Lady in front of me wanted to get $40 in gas and wanted to pay with a $100.

The store refused.

Now I acknowledge that the $100's have some funny money going around..but to outright refuse a sale of $40 to someone over a possibility that it might be a bad bill? Can a store legally even do that? Seems kind of off with cash supposed to be legal tender.

The customer was nice about it..but I can't say I would have been the same. It pissed me off seeing it, tbh.

Archived