Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

24 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Da hell is wrong with people???

Went to pick up a new phone at lunch today, and the Sprint rep smelled  like he just liberated a small village in Cambodia single handedly. Nut smell was blinding. Hygiene, man. Hygiene. 

Gotta have fresh balls. Wash your ass. Brush your teeth. Deodorant is wonderful.... So many different scents, none of them "Sauteed Sweat Glands."

10 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

gorilla salad? You eating hairy ass? Or eating pubes. Huge difference imo 

Hmm, how do you know? Like dining in the wild, eh ? :)

3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Nice

get cod mobile bruh. It dope af. Best maps 

I was thinking about it last night, I always got mad anxiety before playing call of duty. And to be honest, most of the experience was not very enjoyable because I expected more of myself pretty much every game. Even when I was on a tear, I would be so focused that I wasn't enjoying myself.

My ex girlfriend would play 10 matches before I would even start.  I was busy ripping hits from a pipe and downing alcohol.

This is why I'm scared to download it. 

So our local Kmart is closing and they have a 75% sale going on, so I went there with the wife and daughter to see what kind of awful crap we could buy for basically nothing. We ended up finding some decent baby clothes and a cool oversized spiderweb decoration for $3. It wasn't a total waste. 

However, I wanted to show some pictures of the atrocities they couldn't sell. 

20191005_201850.thumb.jpg.dff591131bcf5c3797b82c79e79a4b90.jpg

So first is this incredibly tacky pillowcase. I don't know why the fox is looking so studious, but his sentiment likely rings true on a Redskins board. 

20191005_192647.thumb.jpg.ed27524e79b3c07b06a3b8beda4c1e93.jpg

Next is this baby onesie depicting a depressed elephant begging for mercy. We will ask the Patriots to be kind to us tomorrow afternoon and they will decline. 

20191005_201542.thumb.jpg.f1e7fc9a2bf28013df08f3baea665aa6.jpg

Next is this action figure depicting a generic 80s action hero mutant. His head is about 1% of his body mass and his eyes aren't drawn in all the way. If anyone ever buys him, the child he's gifted to will have a complex for life. Those proportions are truly impossible. 

20191005_201808.thumb.jpg.8c46d8858785157879a0643c79c0b38a.jpg

Finally, we have a plastic doll for girls. Its face is permanently stuck in an expression of horror that we can all relate to. Purely by accident, this picture is nearly identical to a key moment in 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

Optimized-2001-a-space-odyssey-.jpg

Archived