Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Man, I think I just accidentally cornball brotha'd the gas station attendant.  Stanley'd the dude. :(

He and I are the only two people of color in the entire crowed gas station.  Had my skins lanyard on, he was an eagles fan.  Just made football small talk while he scanned my stuff and I used the debit terminal.  

When I left he said to take it easy, and i replied "you too, brotha."  He made a little crinkle face immediately after I said it.

I didn't mean it like "soul brotha," i call everyone brother.  All the RTT homies know that.  But he doesn't know that.  

:(

Stanley-Is-Not-Down-With-The-Black-Brotha-Thing-On-The-Office.gif.8d881f090b342810c6742f9bd2887783.gif

3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Chew called me big papi. 

work got cancelled cause of the black outs. **** yeah

It's a ****ing sham too. PG&E is overcompensating because they've been negligent for 30+ years. So not only do they pass on the cost of their negligence to the consumer they also take their power away for an indeterminate time because there is a potential that their power lines they didn't properly clear and upkeep might spark wildfires during a forecasted heavy win event. 🙄

Yeah..**** PG&E.

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Guess I'll fire up the 19-20 WWT.

Currently 74 degrees, gonna be 17 tomorrow night.  

My BIL has lived in Denver for 20+ years now and he always told me if you don't like Denver weather, just wait 15 minutes.

Gl man.

22 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Dang some people are really affect by these blackouts. 

What is it they say..once you go blackout...

Archived