Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It's always been amusing to me how late advertising is behind the times when it comes to slang.  I saw an commercial a little while ago for Reese's, I think and the tagline is "Not sorry," which was popular about 5 years ago.  And there's that Charlize Theron stupid "hold my beer" commercial that's a few years too late from being trendy, too.

4 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

It's you behind the times, Spiff. Reese's has been using that line for a minute. 

(See what I did there?) :ols:

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's always been amusing to me how late advertising is behind the times when it comes to slang.  I saw an commercial a little while ago for Reese's, I think and the tagline is "Not sorry," which was popular about 5 years ago.  And there's that Charlize Theron stupid "hold my beer" commercial that's a few years too late from being trendy, too.

Some folks are still out there using the “rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic” line.  The damn thing sank in 1912!!!

10 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Funny you brought up reese's...I was gonna post about how the thin ones are good, but not as good as the regular miniatures. They have the right ratio of peanut butter to chocolate.

Why **** around and just get the regular ones?  The miniatures, you just end up eating as many as would equal a regular one.

8 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

In 5 years someone will be "finna" drink some Bud Light.

Archived