Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

:806:...when I read his post, I flashed back to my grandfather--when he "did a job", it meant that he just took a ****. :806:

He took a penis?

thats a real one right. 

I’m low key drunk. I shouldn’t have gone out. Started taking doubles for no apparent reason. Got in my friends car and a girl was in there. It was a good night 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

****in classic popped up in my playlist this morning. Hadn't listened to it in awhile. Top 10 gym bangers imo. Great martial arts movie (up there with Enter The Dragon) and great soundtrack

Kumite'!

https://news.avclub.com/theres-now-an-oral-history-of-trumps-weird-love-for-blo-1837407144

#taintpunch

17 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Well now I'll never enjoy it again :(

10 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

How was it?

Pretty fun. Not too crowded, very organized. Was a **** getting there though because we drive up in a snowstorm. Just went for the day. Don't remember there being much in the way of fancy overnight options, though.

Disrespectful ass tourist.

Was walking in DC and maybe block from the White House a couple points at what one of then calls "the giant dick statue or whatever"

"Its called the Washington Monument."

The second he made eye contact with me he started nodding in silence in shame looking at the ground. I'll admit my tone wasnt exactly forgiving in nature.

Archived