Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

@skinsmarydu It's National Coffee Day.

12 National Coffee Day Drink Deals That You Will Love A Latte

While some may consider my five-cup-a-day caffeine habit, I don't know, excessive, I choose to focus on the positives—like, hello, the fact that "heavy coffee drinkers" live longer!!! To celebrate National Coffee Day (aka, my Christmas) our fave brands are slashing prices a...latte. Here's where to get your caffeine fix this weekend:

Click on the link for more

I ate at a Maryland style seafood joint today. It was pretty damn good. They didn't have blue crabs though. Disappointed, they said they were out of season.  I never really paid attention to when they go out of season.

Snow crabs, mussels, clams, corn and potatoes for me... Fried catfish and sweet potato fries for my lady.  Wish they would have had some rock fish, flounder or blue fish.

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I ate at a Maryland style seafood joint today. It was pretty damn good. They didn't have blue crabs though. Disappointed, they said they were out of season.  I never really paid attention to when they go out of season.

Snow crabs, mussels, clams, corn and potatoes for me... Fried catfish and sweet potato fries for my lady.  Wish they would have had some rock fish, flounder or blue fish.

I've never actually thought about what it must be like to eat seafood in a place like Oklahoma... 

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I've never actually thought about what it must be like to eat seafood in a place like Oklahoma... 

Have to admit, nostalgia made me well-up.  Clams were almost the size of quarters, that was a bit disappointing.  Mussels were legit.  Corn was legittttt.

They did it right, considering the plane ride the food took.

No mallets though.  No mallets?  I had to throw the shell cracker at Jay Gruden to break the TV.  Wtf.

Archived