Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

10 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

⬆️

Jamie Jamie Jamie...look, it's not about SIGHT.  It's about a support system like you didn't have as a child.

Exactly. Or a place to cut things off. Like your relationship with your dad from day 1. In which case, its also a source. Of your daddy issues.

• Haha 1

You think you could clear your blowdryer and makeup and stuff from the si- "Ugh, you're not my dad!!!

On the flipside:

Hey babe, I quit today. It just wasn't gonna work there. Good news is I've already got an interview lined up with- "You QUIT! My Father worked SO HARD to get you that job and you just piss it all away?!? He was right about you ALL ALONG!"

All about that happy medium, gentlemen...

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

You're gonna need Hulk to come over to lift your stuff onto the truck.

I'd like my **** to arrive intact, thank you.

Me: Doc, my grandma gave me that table, and her ashes are in that box.  please be careful, bro.

Doc:

153168175_tenor(1).gif.ea7fac406f2d564738fe4a7108fd1071.gif

• Haha 5
13 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I have ringtones for everyone I know plus a general ringtone. If that one rings, I check the number and let it go to voicemail. It's better now, I can decide who I want to talk to.

Speaking of ringtones, my local school system has the abbreviation "BASD", I always pronounce it as "Bas-Duh". They call every time there's a school threat, bus delay, weather delay, etc.

I assigned them the Metallica Master of Puppets ringtone. "Bas-Duh of puppets are pullin' yo streeenggss.."

• Haha 2
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic