Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Im back in love with Nancy P. You sexy gilf goddess , you.

Fight me

Only Sin can get me to google "sexy Nancy Pelosi" to gauge what he was thinking when he posted that.

You are a terrible influence, sir. What JFK saw coming in 1959 or the return of the condescending pity clap nasty woman?

Sin trying to get her so pregnant the baby gonna have grey hairs.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Exactly why I live it up my man.

And GMILFS 4-lyfe.

you do you, brah

8 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

nancy pelosi?

that's gross, having gross taste doesn't make you cool, just makes you gross

5c2e87ddad9571382135b1c4?width=2500&form

You KNOW what's happening in this pic (young Nancy P). 7/10 would smash. I would smash now, just out of respect. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Only Sin can get me to google "sexy Nancy Pelosi" to gauge what he was thinking when he posted that.

You are a terrible influence, sir. What JFK saw coming in 1959 or the return of the condescending pity clap nasty woman?

Sin trying to get her so pregnant the baby gonna have grey hairs.

Hey now, google search is an awful place not even I would dare venture too far. I'm afar from perfect, but I am a gentleman through and through. I'll even hold the door... Holdadoor... Hodor...

Love is a powerful thing, man. Give her a telepathy baby

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hey now, google search is an awful place not even I would dare venture too far. I'm afar from perfect, but I am a gentleman through and through. I'll even hold the door... Holdadoor... Hodor...

Love is a powerful thing, man. Give her a telepathy baby

As long as you promise not to break her hip with the death stroke, we need her now more then ever.  I see a tweet about "she fell down the steps at home" I'm going to sneer directly at you. :ols::angry:

"Baby...bring the gavel."

1283893616_giphy(36).gif.aafda9bf7ca36aeb873981c2a38d36ca.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ringo is criminally underrated.  When I hear people make fun of him, I get a sudden urge to throw a spinning wheel kick.  Ringo, George, Paul, John.  The Beatles were the truth.  I don't have the heart to tell my parents that it's been fifty years since their final album.

______

Random:. The bug exterminators showed up today without warning. They always have left a notice on our doors 2 days beforehand.  Not this time.  I had to tell them to wait a minute so I can put my dogs away, which I did, but motherf***ers saw a little bit of how much I get down with weed and alcohol 🤪

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 2
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic