Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You are around my age if you remember the Patriots being the Lions of the NFL. It was like they just never would win a Superbowl. Imagine if the Lions became a dynasty. That's what it feels like right now. It feels like it's not true.  That stupid team?  With the bum ass helmets?  They switched to the bama ass face logo and took over.

52-17

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

The Skins are playing New England. I'll have to drink to get through that abomination.

I feel ya. I'm watching on RedZone, so I'll see every ass-whoopin drive they lay on us. 

Glutton for punishment, I am. :silly:

Edit add:  I'm still sober, so the gluttony is for realz.

Everyone drum a beat on a table today for Ginger Baker.  He teamed up with Eric Clapton and Jack Bruce to make the first "Superband". 

Instead of catching lightning in a bottle like The Beatles or Led Zeppelin, they formed a super team like Garnett and the Celtics or LeBron and the Heat. 

The superstars of other bands coming together in the early Golden age of Rock.  They called themselves "Cream"

Fans thought Eric Clapton would die first. He's the last remaining of the three man supergroup "Cream".

Man could the drummer Ginger give that delayed jazz beat.  That's how I describe it. He is on the Mt. Rushmore of MANY fans of classic rock drummers.

Archived