Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

8 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

People in this thread still trying to hate on Cousins and make a case that he wasn't our QB of the future after watching this **** showql

Man, I hate that contract, but would I rather, my hand is getting forced this game.  I gotta see if Alex redeems himself against the panthers

Just now, carex said:

yes

You're insane dude. Browns need to get out from under Hue Jackson but they have a stud rookie franchise QB on a good contract, lots of picks and young players with talent on the roster...they're in a good spot and have played their asses off every week this year. We're starting to reach a point where we have to wonder if the Browns have a better culture than us because they actually play like their lives depend on it for Mayfield, despite Hue Jackson.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

The Saints should sit Brees. Why risk him being hit and/or hurt in a laugher like this.

I'd take the roughing the passer flag on every down if this guy is seriously going for 500 TDs tonight. We have nothing to lose or gain.

2 minutes ago, gooseneck said:

Anyone still laughing at myview that I would rather be in Cleveland’s position instead of ours.

I wouldn't laugh at that at all, because I've said the same thing myself. Younger with more upside and If Baker is legit. That team has a real shot down the road. 

I’m not a Kirk fan. IÂ’m glad heÂ’s gone.

But seriously... no one can defend this. No one. Smith has been beyond bad. He canÂ’t throw for ****. Dude is completely rattled.

Kirk fans can have this moment. TheyÂ’re justified right now.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

@Dissident2 you shouldn't want to defend anyone on this team.  

And that is the ****tiest painting I've ever seen.

Painting? You mean my avatar? That is a screen cap, bro, from a video. Not a painting. Real life! Look at that little baby Danny jumping into the arms of Norval. 

3 minutes ago, shakinaiken said:

This is inevitably going to devolve into Kirk vs Alex, but.... Perhaps it should. Alex was always a downgrade. Always. That seemed to be the reaction on this board when the trade happened, and it stands. 

Kirk, to his credit, REALLY didn’t want to be here.  No money was going to keep him here.

12 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

People in this thread still trying to hate on Cousins and make a case that he wasn't our QB of the future after watching this **** show

ThatÂ’s stupid, but thereÂ’s no way Cousins or anybody could really make anything out of our awful receivers.

Archived