Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I get it, I don't like Trump either.  But to see his opponents flail and scramble to throw **** at a wall in hopes that something sticks to him when he's increasingly shown that he's made out of teflon is getting silly.  All because "He's not our guy and we don't like him." 

Seems like when the Republicans were going ham at the Clinton Foundation.  Find something, anything to prove that they're shady, and should be in jail.  Clintons are teflon, too.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I get it, I don't like Trump either.  But to see his opponents flail and scramble to throw **** at a wall in hopes that something sticks to him when he's increasingly shown that he's made out of teflon is getting silly.  All because "He's not our guy and we don't like him." 

Seems like when the Republicans were going ham at the Clinton Foundation.  Find something, anything to prove that they're shady, and should be in jail.  Clintons are teflon, too.

The Republicans spent twenty years investigating the Clintons and found jack ****. If they found something, they would have prosecuted without thinking twice. 

Donald Trump is a walking, talking ethical disaster. He deserves everything coming his way. 

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

The Republicans spent twenty years investigating the Clintons and found jack ****. If they found something, they would have prosecuted without thinking twice. 

Donald Trump is a walking, talking ethical disaster. He deserves everything coming his way. 

Of course they found jack ****. 

I don't disagree with your take on Trump.  I'm just saying, people like him and Bill and Hillary play above the law.  Shady backroom dealings, this is what our leaders are.  

I'm not sure what you think is coming Trump's way, aside from not getting re-elected (even though I think there's a decent chance that it can happen).  Everything they've tried to pin him with doesn't stick.  I know you've got a lot of hope, though.  

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I get it, I don't like Trump either.  But to see his opponents flail and scramble to throw **** at a wall in hopes that something sticks to him when he's increasingly shown that he's made out of teflon is getting silly.  All because "He's not our guy and we don't like him.

The Trump Foundation stuff was brought to light in 2016. A guy won a Pulitzer for his work. Not throwing stuff at the wall. The only reason this is probably coming out now was the previous AG was compromised.

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Of course they found jack ****. 

I don't disagree with your take on Trump.  I'm just saying, people like him and Bill and Hillary play above the law.  Shady backroom dealings, this is what our leaders are.  

I'm not sure what you think is coming Trump's way, aside from not getting re-elected (even though I think there's a decent chance that it can happen).  Everything they've tried to pin him with doesn't stick.  I know you've got a lot of hope, though.  

The courts and fed/state prosecutors should do what they are supposed to. I don’t have any hopes. But none of this is surprising. He’s been a grifter his entire life. 

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

The Trump Foundation stuff was brought to light in 2016. A guy won a Pulitzer for his work. Not throwing stuff at the wall. The only reason this is probably coming out now was the previous AG was compromised.

Just cause a guy won a Pulitzer for his work doesn't mean Trump is going to get impeached.  I'm sure it was top notch work.

I said it before, I'll say it again.  Teflon.  I don't like him, I'd be happy to see him out of office tomorrow after a big scandal.  But let's wait and see how quickly this gets swept under the rug before we're on to the next thing.  

Spiff, they literally just filed suit.  That is substantial because it means they have some confidence in their allegations but also, these suits take a while.  I don't see how starting a suit on what appears to be solid ground is "flailing."

If two years from now the case has gone nowhere then, sure, flailing.  But it suggests a misunderstanding of the legal system to throw the NY case into the "flailing" pile.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Just cause a guy won a Pulitzer for his work doesn't mean Trump is going to get impeached.  I'm sure it was top notch work.

I said it before, I'll say it again.  Teflon.  I don't like him, I'd be happy to see him out of office tomorrow after a big scandal.  But let's wait and see how quickly this gets swept under the rug before we're on to the next thing.  

The rich ain't teflon and nobody cared till he was elected.

Lock Em UP.......or just pay a fine ,as usual.

Archived