Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

22 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

For the record...THIS right here is how injustice is perpetrated by those who present themselves as righteous. May they be judged accordingly.

She's such a loathsome person, but there are so many loathsome people in this administration that she gets caught up in the wash and doesn't really even stand out. 

And you can tell she was getting pissed and rattled when she started taking the "you can't understand that, even in short sentences" ad hominem road. You could hear most of the rest of the press in the room protest that almost immediately.

She KNOWS she's a fraud when it comes to having to square her lying and going along with someone like Trump to her professed Christian principles and she absolutely hates being called out on it.

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

As far as the Trump saluting the General thing. Put me in the same boat as "meh...whatever" however yes, if Obama had done it, it would basically be 24/7 coverage on Fox about him committing treason or some other sign of weakness blah blah blah.

When it comes to the "separating children from their parents" immigration issue.  Am I wrong in thinking that the President unilaterally has the power to tell the DOJ/ICE to stop enforcing that part of the law, sort of like Obama told the DOJ to stop raiding Wellness centers?   It's real slimy the way Trump is trying to blame Democrats and even more slimy the way The Huckster tries to regurgitate it. 

Yeah I'm really not all that worried about the saluting thing. It looked like he was just being his regular awkward, bumbling, and ill-prepared self.

To me the much more worrying thing that isn't talked about as much is Trump literally taking up North Korean propaganda language after half a day with them and parroting it out to the press (provocative war games). Especially in light of the new report that he was repeating Russian propaganda talking points (Crimean people are Russian because they speak the language) to the other leaders at the G6+1 meeting.

It speaks to a mind that is extremely weak willed and easy to manipulate if done correctly and that's a really scary attribute for a US president to have.

13 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah I'm really not all that worried about the saluting thing. It looked like he was just being his regular awkward, bumbling, and ill-prepared self.

This is the same President who congratulated himself for the great meeting he just had with the President of the Virgin Islands.  

(Donald Trump is the President of the Virgin Islands.  He had met with the Governor.)  

7 minutes ago, Larry said:

This is the same President who congratulated himself for the great meeting he just had with the President of the Virgin Islands.  

(Donald Trump is the President of the Virgin Islands.  He had met with the Governor.)  

Oh crap, I'd completely forgotten about that one.  :ols:

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

In regards to the NY AG suing Trump, can someone explain why?  I mean if what he did was illegal, why sue him instead of indicting him?  If what he did wasn't illegal but just immoral, why is the AG involved?  

Thanks.

Would like to know this as well. Was asked on CNN....kinda.....no good answer. 

2 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

For the record...THIS right here is how injustice is perpetrated by those who present themselves as righteous. May they be judged accordingly.

Oh yea. They are all going to hell if you believe in that sort of thing. It's hard to fathom they actually believe in a God, seeing as howthey behave.

This whole stretch of Gods morality by them and the eventual acceptance of by the people who follow them it is the EXACT why I dont trust any religion. Too easy for people to do what they are doing. And watch how quickly people believe this ****. 

I predicted way back before Trump took office that I could easily see that the real threat to Trump, from these investigations, is that they might well reveal things about his business practices, that he's been getting away with all his life, because nobody had put in the hours digging through, but when we're talking about the spotlight that comes with the Presidency, things turn up. 

(Damn, is that a poorly worded sentence.)

The fact that Trump began his time by openly picking a fight with the FBI, the CIA, and the NSA, (when he said they were lying, when they said Russia hacked the DNC), probably was one of his biggest mistakes. These people spend their lives finding out things that people don't want found. And they're smarter than you, Donny. And they're not scared of your mob lawyer. 

10 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Might be a way to get to his tax returns. ?

He says "I won't settle!" ?

He's been saying that same bull**** for years, including with the Trump University stuff and the lawsuits filed by the women he sexually harassed or assaulted. Yet every time he says it, not too long after and as quietly as possible, he settles out of court. 

That's Trump's tell. The more and louder he unleashes his **** cannon to yell about an issue, to deny something, or to protest about something, the more likely it is that it actually happened. Or, depending on the circumstances, that the opposite actually happened or will happen. That's one of the reasons I'm pretty damn convinced he did some really incriminating stuff in regards to the entire Russia thing as well as in his business dealings (though we all knew that already)...he's been repeating over and over "no collusion, no collusion" and "I didn't obstruct, I fought back". In TrumpSpeak that means "I ****ing colluded" and "holy **** did I try to obstruct the everloving **** out of the investigation."

And yep, it means the pee tape is real. 

7 hours ago, Larry said:

EVERY SINGLE THING that has been “thrown against the wall (Trump)” has “stuck”. The only thing I can think of that he’s been accused of, that hasn’t been publicly proven, is paying a hooker to pee on a bed. 

Even his supporters know hes guilty. They’ve simply made it clear that, when a Republican does it, they don’t care. 

Of course.  It's stuck, but it hasn't gotten him in serious trouble.  It hasn't gotten him impeached.  Let's be real here, that's what everyone wants.  All his opponents are foaming at the mouth wanting a reason to get him out of office ASAP.  

Will this do it?  As I said, I don't think so.  Until then, every story like this that comes out is more of the same.  Meat thrown to the Democrats to rile them up even further, talk about what a terrible human being he is, etc.  

1 hour ago, twa said:

You've gone plaid.

Returning a salute is the exact opposite

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it was still inappropriate for him to salute a NK general. I also believe the NK general suckered him into doing it. Not a big deal beyond the already established fact that Trump ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

add: Technically probably worse for the NK general to salute Trump. Will he be executed with a howitzer?

57 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Of course.  It's stuck, but it hasn't gotten him in serious trouble.  It hasn't gotten him impeached.  Let's be real here, that's what everyone wants.  All his opponents are foaming at the mouth wanting a reason to get him out of office ASAP.  

Will this do it?  As I said, I don't think so.  Until then, every story like this that comes out is more of the same.  Meat thrown to the Democrats to rile them up even further, talk about what a terrible human being he is, etc.  

20 indictments and his campaign manager and dirty tricks lawyer under heavy pressure to flip on him is not a nothing burger. Obviously he won't get impeached by the party he executed a hostile takeover on. Not a stretch that D's take the House in November and we have a bunch of really telling hearings. Time will tell.

9 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yep.  You're right.  

The fact that he's been publicly proven to be guilty of virtually every thing he's been accused of, and the fact that every single person who considers himself Republican or conservative is cool with that, means that everybody who does have a problem with the President of the United States acting like he's El Presidente de la Republica de los Bananas is simply foaming at the mouth wanting a reason to get him out of office, and they should just STFU.  

17 minutes ago, Larry said:

Keep pushing this narrative.  

"Yeah, he has a habit of committing multiple felonies on a daily basis.  And of intentionally harming the country for his own personal gain.  But we will continue to support him staying in office, anyway.  Because we just know that the libs want him out of office, and that makes the other side's motivations political."

I'm not saying he's not a bad guy, etc.  I'm just saying that no one should be surprised that despite all the issues, felonies, etc....nothing happens.  If it were you, if it were me, we'd probably be looking at jail time.  Our so called leaders pay a fine and move on.

But Larry, if you think for a second that it's not political, that they're pissed because Hillary didn't win, Trump did and he continues to spike the football at every given chance and rub their face in it, then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.  C'mon.  If they liked Trump there'd be no investigation in the first place. 

9 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Or, you know, an attempt to show independents and Republicans what a bad person he is, and to show how complicit congress is, and that maybe they should elect people who will hold him accountable?

Like, if Trump literally shot a guy on 5th avenue next week (let's call him Bichael Lolen, who was on his way to cooperate with federal authorities), when he didn't get in serious trouble because the GOP Congress refused to impeach him, would you just say the criticism of Trump for shooting a guy was "Meat thrown to the Democrats to rile them up even further, talk about what a terrible human being he is, etc."?

Just because a person isn't punished for their misdeeds doesn't mean they didn't happen, and also doesn't mean we should ignore them.

As a criminal defense attorney, I know this plenty well.  Just because JC Penny didn't show up to your petit larceny case and therefore the case was dismissed for lack of witnesses, does NOT mean you can just roll right back into JC Penny, because they WILL call the cops on you for trespassing, and be right.

They aren't looking for a reason to get him out of office.

They are looking for the ironclad proof that will lock down all the reasons he needs to be out of office.

There are a,hundred reasons. They are obvious to anyone who looks. They need to be solidified beyond a,reasonable doubt

It is unfortunate that the "reasonable" part is non existent among his base, and will probably lead to violence once all that proof is chained around his flabby neck and used to hang him.

It's there. The more time they take to gather it the more tempered that chain becomes.

~Bang

1 minute ago, Bang said:

They aren't looking for a reason to get him out of office.

They are looking for the ironclad proof that will lock down all the reasons he needs to be out of office.

There are a,hundred reasons. They are obvious to anyone who looks. They need to be solidified beyond a,reasonable doubt

It is unfortunate that the "reasonable" part is non existent among his base, and will probably lead to violence once all that proof is chained around his flabby neck and used to hang him.

It's there. The more time they take to gather it the more tempered that chain becomes.

~Bang

Right. So many Republicans are still chanting that there's not even been any evidence of Russian collusion presented. It's beyond belief. It's beyond contemptable.

They've read the emails stipulating that the Trump Campaign sought to meet with the Russians for the purpose of getting dirt on Hillary.

They know the meeting happened.

They know an endless number of Trump officials including Trump lied on official documents about whether they have interacted/met with Russian officials.

They know that Russia underwent a comprehensive, extensive, and exhaustive cybercampaign on Trump's behalf.

They know Russia used illegal means in this cybercampaign.

They know that at least twenty people have been indicted and several (not low, unconnected fish, but inner circle folks have plead guilty)

They can see an ever ending string of favorable policies aimed at Russia (Russia's payoff)

Etc. etc. etc.

And yet, they continuing torching the Constitution and precedence as Trump separates children from parents to put them in Camps, alienates our allies, sells US National Security interests for empty promises and emptier compliments. And seeks to force us into a trade war to weaken our influence and power.

But I guess it's all good because (tee hee)  liberals are upset.

"Liberals" defined as sane people sick of the taste,of bull****. I'm no liberal and I want them to get that proof, present it, and then march his ass out to the nearest stone wall and take out the garbage.

What else do u do with traitors at that level?

~Bang

25 minutes ago, Bang said:

"Liberals" defined as sane people sick of the taste,of bull****.

~Bang

That's always been the definition of liberal... at least in my lifetime.

This has been the rule. Conservatives and Republicans **** up the country  (See Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Bush II, Trump) and liberals/Democrats attempt to fix it. Once, everything is better or more settled, Republicans and Conservatives decide it's time for more greed and graft are inserted back into power and screw the country over again.

America's problem is it has dementia. It keeps forgetting its history. I can fathom no other reason for this umpteenth iteration of trickle down economics.

Archived