Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

Oh hey, Howell had time and Samuel catches a fade ball down field and almost scores. I’m shocked. A QB with time delivers a good pass. It’s almost like the OL matters. 

Eh. Nevermind. Maybe we can trade up and draft a long snapper.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Its gonna be up to the new GM/Coach. And thats the way it should be. I dont want anyone coming here handcuffed with any player currently on this roster. I want a proper rebuild. If Howell isnt included in that so be it. 

Hasn't it come out the franchise has already voiced for support as the franchise QB...

Harris has the right to hire someone who doesn't already plan on getting someone new without even considering Howell first because the pick is so high...that's wrong, too...

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Am I the only ones that thinks they see Robinson turning into a catching powerback?

Him in space looks like a straight line train you need to get off the track when it's comin...

EB has pretty much already made him an all down back. Only RB with 500 rush and 300 rec yards, besides the king CMC.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Thumb up 1

I still like Sam and we are "supposed" to expect some ints with his way of playing but he's got to improve nonetheless and he also needs to have an effective offense around him (not just the ol but that I'd priority #1) to help create more tds to offset those ints and be more favre-like.

And I've made my cell on eb at this point. It's what I suspected. No thanks.

Reid is the obvious offensive genius there, eb had a few good ideas now and then while there and was less the clown he's been here under Andy's guidance and leash, and andy has protected him and given him more gravitas out of good motives but not based on actual merit imo.

• Like 6

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah it’s probably worse that or as bad as Spurriers and it’s compounded just like it was with Spurrier by it being a pass happy offense that you can tee off on 

If only someone could have seen this coming …

• Like 1