Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

Ugh I can’t believe we have more games to watch, and I even have tickets to the San Fran game on New Year’s Eve were we are gonna get deeeeeeestroyed. At least college wrestling is on so I have some distractions for screen 2 in the man cave. 

We're I Mike I'd rest my starters and take what would still be an easy win.💩

Otoh, it would just be typical if our team now plays lights out and gets some crazy wins at the end just to lower where we pick in the first round. 😛

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Otoh, it would just be typical if our team now plays lights out and gets some crazy wins at the end just to lower where we pick in the first round. 😛

Shhhhh......It would be so Rivera-esque to win today.  

I just hope we suffer no injuries

Edited by DWinzit
  • Like 1

I'm ready!

Fresh pitcher of hot, french vanilla tea? Check!

Fried chicken cooked for lunch and ready to go? Check!

Way too much, high grade indica strain weed? Double check!

No expectations in the ass whooping we're about to receive? Do I even need to check that one?

Lets do this thing! Hope we look good...but morale victories are what we really need.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Wyvern said:

Outside of the morale boost it would bring the team if Washington won... I would love to see Miami coach McDaniel try to explain why his team lost.  For some reason, he irks me.

I find him to be one of the more likable guys in a league that is usually very insular and impenetrable to outsiders. He’s also one of the few wunderkind types who seemingly understands the absolute privilege and absurdity it is to live the sort of life where you can end up where he’s ended up, no matter how hard you work, and has fun with it while taking his responsibility for his players seriously.

I can definitely see how his mannerisms and casual, stilted speaking style could make him unlikeable though. 

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Man, coming off the NCAA title games and the playoffs which has been a ton of fun I am now going to drag myself through this **** show.

Suck it up - we finish in this program!*

*not in the individual games obviously.

• Haha 3