Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Cowboys - Gobble Gobble... oh yeah, **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

3 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

If we end up with the 3rd or 4th pick I think its bad news for Sam, I dont think Carolina or Az are picking QB which means our new GM gets to pick his guy and one of the top 2 QBs coming out of college.

I know people love Sam and our O line is poor but I think it will be hard to pass up for whoever is making that decision. 

Arizona would absolutely take QB. So would Chicago, New England, and New York. The Panthers don’t own that pick, the Bears do

6 minutes ago, Redwards said:

You and I see him differently.  I don't see a SB QB in Sam.  Sorry.  I don't.  I see a good QB who may, with a little luck, reach Kirk Cousins level.  

2023 Howell is much much better than 2014 Cousins, who had more years and starts under his belt.  I don't think it's outrageous to think he can be better than cousins.  Hard to evaluate a QB with a horrid oline.  Although our 2014 oline was pretty bad too, and when we improved the oline, cousins took off.  Hopefully we see the Sam here.  I'd be bummed if we spent a high pick on a QB when Sam has done well and we have so many other holes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SpacePenguin said:

This team has gotten worse every single year that Rivera has ran it.

Really no greater indictment than that is necessary. Hope he's gone after tonight. The sooner the ****in' better., and they can get rid of his awful rebrand, too.

Ta da!

If all that happens, this horrible season will have been worth it. And with Snyder gone, it's already a victory for me. 

That said, this continues to suck, week after week after week. 

But EVERYTHING needs to be burned to the ****ing ground at this point, and that includes the "brand." 

Anything with a whiff of Snyder Stench must be done away with. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

What an absolute waste of 4 years, anyone that actually believes Rivera brought “respect” to this organization is just wrong, Cam Newton made him he’s nothing of a head coach without him and he was hardly one here…any other owner would have fired him after last year it was probably just known internally that Snyder was going to sell so he lucked out one more year as a nfl head coach.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Xameil said:

I disagree. You trade the pick for more and get a good OLine before we draft another QB who will get murdered behind our line

I wouldn't be against that but I would bet decent money a new GM coming in will want to make a splash in the personnel department and also get the benefits of a fresh new rookie contract, we'll see.

• Like 1