Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

1 hour ago, lovemaskins said:

I hate Dallas, but Jerruh spares no expense trying to help his team win. I’m just hoping Harris does the same.

Whats the general feeling about it with other teams that he has some control over? Plus how much can they really do with the facilities, before we get a new stadium and how far out is that...10 years minimum?

3 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Sometimes players just have a good run of luck and stay healthy. McCaffrey couldn't stay on the field for an entire series during most of his Carolina career, but he's been an iron man since joining the 49ers.

Luck does play a role in injuries, unfortunately.

and leaving a losing franchise like the Panthers to a winner like the 49ers might also entice a player to play a bit banged up too 

37 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

I’d argue Howell is just as good as Herbert (minus the size),…

🖐️pump the brakes ......wow not even in a perfect world.....not only is Herbert better then Howell but the Chargers job (save the Ca taxes) is so much a better destination area too, brand new state of the art Stadium and the weather, don't put to much stock on us being the #1 desired job......SD is soooooo much closer to being a winner then we are

37 minutes ago, Llevron said:

There was a wise and handsome poster on this very website that said the same thing not long ago, actually. 

We should all feel lucky to share virtual space with him. 

Thank you for noticing my genius and stunning looks.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Llevron said:

The fact that Jen Leno liked this just confirms what we already know. There really is no getting around that. 

No there is very much a science to staying healthy at the level these men are playing at. Luck is involved for sure. But why do you think someone Like Cousins never missed a game until recently AND puts in all that work to keep himself going? Its not a coincidence. Its science. And its out training staffs job to know that science and major in it. 

Ask Trent Williams. This **** isn't a joke and its a major issue for us. 

It's also why we lost a top 5 OC, along with LT1 and a stud RG.

We potentially had the best OL in football when Ron came on and it was destroyed.

48 minutes ago, Llevron said:

We are def higher on the list (of desirable orgs to work for) than these guys. It would have cost him nothing, not to say this. Yet he said it anyway. 

PTDSSD (Post Traumatic Dan Snyder-Induced Stress Disorder) kicking in watching that video.

The best part of this whole thread: We are discussing hiring the best available talent for our Front Office and Coaching Staffs. End of sentence. As opposed to  the best available talent that's willing to work for Dan Snyder.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HigSkin said:

Makes too much sense for him not to be the guy right now.  His analytics and working with Shen in Baltimore who has been with us for a while now.  Also, his Dad working in the NBA and knowing Jordan and if he knows Jordan he has to know Irving Johnson too.  

10 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I'm.warming to Cunningham. Also like Weidl from Pittsburgh and Halas (sp?), the Philly analytics AGM.

I think it's either one of these two, but the dots clearly point to Cunningham right now.  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, bird_1972 said:

Why is this? The Bears have sucked.

He has a good background. I'm not gonna not hire him just because his current team sucks.

The 2013 Redskins went 3-13 and had Kyle Shanahan, Mike McDaniel, Matt Lafleur, and Sean McVay on their staff.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cunningham has some good talking bits but the draft results and philosophy stink (look at how many picks this past year were on the defensive side of the ball) for the Bears and the way they spent in FA this past season was idiotic too (paying Edmunds the money they paid him). It’s cool that he has been with the Eagles and Ravens but he was a junior guy/mid level exec until he got to Chicago so not sure how much credit we can give him

• Like 4

What is the timing on bringing in a new GM? Especially since we'll probably be wanting to hire a new HC shortly after the season ends. I would assume we would want the new GM to be in place to help make that decision. Unless the new GM is being consulted prior to formally being brought on, but is that even legal (unless they're currently out of the league)?

If Cunningham is the target, when are we able to get him on?