Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

It all needs to be torn apart and rebuilt from scratch. 

If I'm Harris I let it be known that everyone on the roster is on the trade block(except for guys whom we can't trade because it would accelerate their cap hits). 

Not one single coach, scout, trainer, FO person etc should keep their job.

It’s difficult and I know people have grown to like our homegrown talent but you have get draft capital by trading these guys. By the time we are good, if that ever happens, Terry will be 30, the defensive line will be 8+ years into their career etc. 

We need to get you younger, faster and better.

Just now, jservs7 said:

4 straight, 30 point games. That's a lot to ask from an offense with a rookie QB that was criticized before the season started. If anything, I think our offense is overachieving. 😂

Okay but the offense has mostly sucked too. They've had one good game and two good second halves of games. And four slow starts out of five games. 

The defense is an F through five games but the offense is like a D or D-.

• Like 1

• zCommander changed the title to Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!
1 minute ago, Conn said:

you realize the new owner came too late in the offseason to do anything, right? This is literally Snyder’s team you’re watching. His management, his FO, his coaches, the roster he allowed.  

lol yes, this isn't on harris at all. i dunno what some of you are smoking. he bought the team in freaking july lol.