Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

What position will they reach on next year? LB? Safety? WR?

Josh Dotson part 2

Second round will be another Ryan Anderson/Trent Murphy/Sua Cravens/David Amerson scrub

first o lineman be taken in the 5th and he'll make Josh LeRibeus look like Zack Martin

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

lol the crowd is booing the timeout 😂 😂 😂 

I've often seen crowds booing not taking a time out. I can't remember them ever booing taking a time out to try to get something.  Perfect cap to arguably the worst half all things considered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

EB blows, JDR Blows, Ron, blows, the two FAs we signed to the OL blow, Barton blows, losing Harris blows.

You forgot Forbes blows. And the 2nd rounder hasn't even played he blows so hard.

Edited by SkinsFTW
  • Like 3

Just now, Reaper Skins said:

Chase can't wait to get out of town next year...

Face says it all.  Not my problem...

GOOD.

Let someone else pay him and watch as he washes outta the league in 2 years. I've given him the benefit of the doubt but there's too many plays where he just gives up. Dude is only about his own numbers and money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can't believe the fans are booing just because this team looks like **** right now and is losing to a team that hasn't won in 14 games! This is why the team is bad, because the fans can't unequivocally support them when they're down 24 points at home to one of the worst teams in the NFL! This would never happen if the crowd was able to give proper home field advantage, stupid fans!

• Haha 5
  • Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

That’s as bad a half of football I’ve seen us play in quite a while.

Terrible.

A while?

Help me out, because I can't remember anything worse ever.

Like seriously, 300 something yards to 50 against a team that hasn't won in almost a full season.

How is it possible to be worse than that, and I remember that patriots game during gibbs 2.

At least that was against an elite team.

This is literally historically pathetic

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

Our defense has sucked from the start. No pressure. No coverage. No stopping the run up the middle. I genuinely am curious if maybe we’re playing with 8 players tonight or something 

but when they have 20 minutes TOP and you have 10, your offense is making your defense play the whole game and thst makes them exhausted and they’re certainly not going to start playing better. 

The offense has sucked, but the defense could try to not allow the 5 QB sneaks, and the dozen or so 8+ yard run plays. Stopping even one of those would help the TOP. 

both sides suck, and they have no excuse. 

• Like 1

It was a matter of time until offenses figured out how to beat the 4-2-5. All you have to do is have your RB get past the the first 4 Dlinenan and it’s and easy 5 yards gain and once you get the LBs to bite just play action over the top on down the middle. JDR needs to go.