Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Preseason: The Commanders vs. The Ravens - The Commanders Strike Back!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Hazel-Ra said:

Every logical fiber in me wants to chide the team for acting like this is anything other than a preseason game… but… Hail.

Celebrate!!!! Our backups beat their backups!!!!!! 

I hate the Ravens and their arrogant coach. Caring that much about a preseason streak is just sad. Now go take your loss like the little girl he is!!!!

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, MrJL said:

we iced our own guy?

They were late getting on the field, only 10 second on the play clock, so Ron took a TO so the attempt wasn’t rushed. 

In the future, they need to coach it go so the FG team is ready and can get on and not be rushed. 

But I’m glad he took the TO so the whole procedure ran smoothly.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Alright, lets say nevermore to the Ravens forum:

This is the longest pre season game ever

Now we can finally stop hearing about the streak thank god

Congrats to the Commanders on the Superbowl win. Clearly the 'stupid streak that means nothing' meant nothing to Washington tonight as they sacrifice Terry Mclaurin's toe to beat us.

Joe Buck furiously masturbating

I didn't use to care about ESPN or Joe Buck or Aikman that much, but the absolute orgasmic response they had and talking up the Commanders as if they're going to go 19-0 and win the Super Bowl has officially made me hate them.

Guy1: Kinda bummed we lost the streak to Washington of all teams. It had to end at some point but Ill put money on Washington fans being way too proud about a preseason win

Guy2: In your ****in face loser!! We win!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

they sent about 5. thats why that turd Harbaugh deserved to lose 

When they started blitzing every play i got to the point that we need to win and I never care about pre season other than injuries

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

We deserve to be happy right now. 

what this team/org has been through, this team deserves good things. so do its fans. Harris and the new group was the big start. Eric was another win. i count this as one too. we can count the small victories. i think it's okay for us to enjoy it.

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 2