Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread : Washington vs Atlanta - The Further Adventures of Earn, Paper Boi', & Darius

TK
Message added by TK,

1628139826_ScreenShot2022-11-27at3_49_45PM.thumb.png.79c88242f6e56500cd9b9d9d7de3ef3f.png

To win with Heine, you have to keep it 3rd and short, every... single... 3rd... down. Otherwise he thinks he is Favre's son and assumes he has Favres arm strength.

It is frustrating, but so is watching Wentz just tuck his head and get sacked every other down when a ounce of pressure comes forward. 

• Like 1

Just now, DazedSkinsfan said:

I know I've been really tough on Scott Turner,  but honestly he can't do much with TH at QB....not letting him off the hook completely,  but I think I have a stronger arm than Taylor 

He can’t do much with the IOL we have, either. We are missing key positions on offense. TH is a bottom third-ish QB, we have the worst OL in the league aside from maybe Houston.

• Like 1

Just now, DazedSkinsfan said:

I know I've been really tough on Scott Turner,  but honestly he can't do much with TH at QB....not letting him off the hook completely,  but I think I have a stronger arm than Taylor 

Then call a game that takes advantage if what taylor can do, he did that a few games