Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

1 minute ago, Daniel.redskins said:

Every play has pushing and shoving.  You can't blame a loss on refs.  TH is a professional thrower.  He CANNOT throw a pick like that.  Unbelievable.  

If the Vikings had lost how much talk would there be about the back judge on that TD

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

Done with TH. the loss is not all on him but a decent QB could have won this game.  Defense played well enough to win.  

Need to see Sam Howell after Philly.  Would not start him MNF.

I mean tbf, he’s a backup QB and for what he’s being paid and what his job is he’s actually quite good value for it

Not many backups in the league have the game that tight so deep

• Like 2

Just now, El Mexican said:

As Boswell said we don't have five OL at the moment. We have FIVE TURNSTILES.

That was a terrible performance by this group.

They set the tone for our offense getting bullied week in and week out at the line of scrimmage. 

Just now, Birdlives said:

Quite frankly I’ve gotten to the point that I don’t care if we win or lose. In the moment I was a fan rooting for my team. At the end I felt nothing; neither pain nor joy. That’s what dan Snyder has taken from me. I used to care.

Since I've read that Snyder is selling the team and it may happen by March 2023, I've felt an odd disconnect from what happens on the field right now.

Like it's all just for show and none of it matters. 🤔

1 minute ago, El Mexican said:

As Boswell said we don't have five OL at the moment. We have FIVE TURNSTILES.

That was a terrible performance by this group.

It was actually uneven more than awful.  

TH ran into a couple of sacks and held the ball a few times.  Also, they got beat a few times.  

It wasn’t great but it wasn’t awful.

Also, Bos doesn’t really know what he’s looking at 90% of the time.  He just listens to other people and regurgitates the party line.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tonysoprano1 said:

What I don't understand is why would you not allow them to run into the end zone for a touchdown and leave yourself some time in a clock to tie the game. Having no time on the clock I'm living in pick a field goal is stupid. Just a stupid coaching decisionThis loss clearly on heineke he is below average. Nothing we can do but loss is totally on him great job by the defense

Did you not notice that they purposely didn’t run into the end zone? You’d have to pick Cook up and carry him into the end zone. He was also careful not to get into a tight space where he could get pushed forward.  

They have good coaching. You know, another one of those coaches that saw what a ****hole our organization is and took coaching elsewhere. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

Since I've read that Snyder is selling the team and it may happen by March 2023, I've felt an odd disconnect from what happens on the field right now.

Like it's all just for show and none of it matters. 🤔

Me as well.  The news on Dan Snyder was like my Super Bowl, or at least conference championship.  The day he sells the team will be like winning the Superbowl to me.

• Like 4

St. Juste could have won this game for us. His pass interference was unnecessary and he still could have gotten the INT. Oh well, Hiney giveth, and Hiney taketh away. Don't want to see anymore of Wentz this season, but also having TH in there is just more rehash of last year. Just let the new guy play for better or worse.

16 minutes ago, fishstyx said:

If Snyder sells the team, who’s to say they don’t move the team away, I saw more purple in the stands then burgundy, this town sucks for football. Sell the team Dan, Move away so I can become a ravens fan. 

We truly will not miss you

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

I mean tbf, he’s a backup QB and for what he’s being paid and what his job is he’s actually quite good value for it

Not many backups in the league have the game that tight so deep

What does this have to do with him starting the rest of the season: We don't need a back-up as a starter. We need a starter as a starter. Sit him the **** down and give the next guy up a chance. If he doesn;t work get one in the draft. He was barely over 50% comp and threw a horrible pick that basically changed the game. 

And the D kept the game close not TH. And they did so despite THs mostly poor play. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4