Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

Just now, Tonysoprano1 said:

What I don't understand is why would you not allow them to run into the end zone for a touchdown and leave yourself some time in a clock to tie the game. Having no time on the clock I'm living in pick a field goal is stupid. Just a stupid coaching decisionThis loss clearly on heineke he is below average. Nothing we can do but loss is totally on him great job by the defense

Because the Vikings weren't trying to score. How is this even a take? You cant let someone score who doesn't try to. Cooks basically moving sideways to milk as much time as possible and then going down right at contact.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Tonysoprano1 said:

What I don't understand is why would you not allow them to run into the end zone for a touchdown and leave yourself some time in a clock to tie the game. Having no time on the clock I'm living in pick a field goal is stupid. Just a stupid coaching decisionThis loss clearly on heineke he is below average. Nothing we can do but loss is totally on him great job by the defense

Players arne't dumb. Cook knew the goal was to win by a FG 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Tonysoprano1 said:

They aren’t stupid, Cook was ready to just fall down and give himself up. They weren’t going to accidentally score there just bc the DL parts like the Red Sea lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

Refs should have called at least three PIs on him this game.

I wanted to see Heineken get a chance to win or lose with 2 minutes left, down three. Horrible coaching by Ron

Jefferson? 

5 minutes ago, fishstyx said:

If Snyder sells the team, who’s to say they don’t move the team away, I saw more purple in the stands then burgundy, this town sucks for football. Sell the team Dan, Move away so I can become a ravens fan. 

No one is stopping you. Ill never be a ravens fan

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Panninho said:

Because the Vikings weren't trying to score. How is this even a take? You cant let someone score who doesn't try to. Cooks basically moving sideways to milk as much time as possible and then going down right at contact.

I suppose they could have tried to backdrop him into the endzone

3 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

wasted timeouts on stupid 1 yard gains and other nonsense.  Also should have called a timeout at 220 vs letting the clock run to 2 mins. 

Yep, that continues to defy logic. What are they ****ing thinking?

Edited by Est.1974
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, fishstyx said:

If Snyder sells the team, who’s to say they don’t move the team away, I saw more purple in the stands then burgundy, this town sucks for football. Sell the team Dan, Move away so I can become a ravens fan. 

Why do you think anyone pays 7bn for this franchise? Without the city/area, there is nothing of worth left. That's literally the only valuable thing about this NFL team

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Daniel.redskins said:

Every play has pushing and shoving.  You can't blame a loss on refs.  TH is a professional thrower.  He CANNOT throw a pick like that.  Unbelievable.  

Im not blaming it on the refs - just said that was the turning point of the game