Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

22 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Back to reality. 

Snap back to reality
Oh, there goes Heinicke
Oh, there goes TH, he choked
He's so bad but he won't give up that easy no
He won't have it, he know his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He thinks that but he got smoked
He's so stagnant, he knows when he goes back to the locker room, that's when it's
Back to the bench again, yo
This whole rhapsody
He better go back capture that couch and hope it ain't passed him

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, IrepDC said:

Not rushing the snapper has been a rule for a while. What #91 was thinking on that play trying to bull rush him?! He deserves a lot of blame for this L.

Ron just said they coach him to do that.  Suppose to cross centers face to rush.  And apparently not make contact which is moronic.

Just now, mistertim said:

Snap back to reality
Oh, there goes Heinicke
Oh, there goes TH, he choked
He's so bad but he won't give up that easy no
He won't have it, he know his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He thinks that but he got smoked
He's so stagnant, he knows when he goes back to the locker room, that's when it's
Back to the bench again, yo
This whole rhapsody
He better go back capture that couch and hope it ain't passed him

Why? He’s a great backup in this offense. Why would anyone hate on him for coming in and going 2 of 3? 
Wentz better be taking notes

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

No QB is going to be good behind that OL. 

Yea I agree. I was saying this with Wentz. But the ol wasnt great but it wasn’t bad today and it didnt cause the two over throws of Logan today.  This is all on Taylor. 

2 minutes ago, cougs said:

He has been awful since he relieved Wentz, but the wins really blinded us to this fact. When we lose it is clear as daylight, he is not very good. 

Only blinded a few. Most of us have called it from last year. Nice story. Can have some 4th Q magic sometimes if the game is close which is fun. But overall he is not a good QB. For most of us this has been pretty clear for quite some time. Nothing he has done this year has changed my mind. He is still not good. 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Team needs to start over @ QB, coaching staff, and everyone else.  At least a new owner will start that process at some point

March. They will start in March. I hope they clear the whole damn FO out All the Marty’s all the coaches, Jason Wright. The only person that deserves to keep their job might be Julie Donaldson.

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

We are who we thought we were. Horrible pick flipped momentum and spoiled a great effort by the defense. Stupid challenge steals a timeout from ourselves and a bad penalty ends it. We will be getting healthy but the offense is not good regardless of QB. I don’t expect a trip to the playoffs but the silver lining is Dan is outta here!

• Like 1

Heinicke is a backup for a reason so its hard to really blame him too much. He kinda is who he is. 

The whole QB situation is just an indictment on how much this regime has effed up the position. We're gonna have two straight seasons where the majority of our games are QB-ed by a noodle armed 5'10'' 170 pound dude in a league where thoroughbreds are playing QB all over the place. 

1 minute ago, lovemaskins said:

Ron just said they coach him to do that.  Suppose to cross centers face to rush.  And apparently not make contact which is moronic.

Our Coaches have some calls and designs that I've never seen in my life... and I've seen a lot of football. So Rivera said it's by design we tempt breaking that rule on FGs? I'm going to appreciate Ron for what he's good at the rest of the year, but we are seeing signs of why the new ownership should start with their own staff.

• Thumb up 1