Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

40 minutes ago, purbeast said:

No, Heinicke sucks.  

He had a lucky as YOLO ball that should have been picked off, then had a 48934890324 minute drive to get 7 points.

His best play was when he was mashing the B button with that spin move.

That’s what you started quoting me with after saying I didn’t think TH played bad except for the awful pick

he’s a good backup and looks good cause he knows the offense. Blame turner. TH is balling the best his ass can and isn’t scared being a 5’4 dude against giants. Yeah he isn’t taking us anywhere but Hi-ne-ke

Edited by dunfer

8 minutes ago, cougs said:

He has been awful since he relieved Wentz, but the wins really blinded us to this fact. When we lose it is clear as daylight, he is not very good. 

I mean many of us have not been blinded by the W’s lol

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, cougs said:

Yea I agree. I was saying this with Wentz. But the ol wasnt great but it wasn’t bad today and it didnt cause the two over throws of Logan today.  This is all on Taylor. 

Not all is on Taylor. The D also gave up on plays when it mattered the most. Even the ST had a brain fart. Ron also screwed up with time outs as well. It was a team effort. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 2

You can beat bad teams with Heinicke at QB with our defense. You're not gonna beat good offensive teams like the Vikings without some luck, which we actually did have with that Samuel TD, but ultimately Heinicke pissed it away with that interception.

Just now, zCommander said:

Not all is on Taylor. The D also gave up on plays when it mattered the most. Even the ST had a brain fart. Ron also screwed up with time outs as well. It was a team effort. 

I'm not blaming the defense one bit for this loss. Not one. You hold an offense like the Vikings to 20 points(with 7 off a really short field so I don't really give them even full blame for that)and you get a takeaway with relentless pressure all day? No.

The extent Heinicke Hivers will go to defend their boy is absurd. Heinicke was bad today. Straight up bad. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Heinicke is a backup for a reason so its hard to really blame him too much. He kinda is who he is. 

The whole QB situation is just an indictment on how much this regime has effed up the position. We're gonna have two straight seasons where the majority of our games are QB-ed by a noodle armed 5'10'' 170 pound dude in a league where thoroughbreds are playing QB all over the place. 

Past few years has been a lot of busts and misses at the QB position. I understand we aren't good but I am not envious of the other young QBs or Free Agents / Trades.

If we won, Carson probably was done here.  Now, he’ll get a second shot and because of the pending ownership change; he could come back for another year.

Losing today isn’t as upsetting because the fact  the team is up for sale.

Today’s loss would’ve been more upsetting if their was no sale.

Too bad we lost a game we should’ve won. We outplayed Minny for most of the game.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, ananoman said:

Me as well.  The news on Dan Snyder was like my Super Bowl, or at least conference championship.  The day he sells the team will be like winning the Superbowl to me.

To paraphrase the great Monte Coleman:

It's bigger than the Super Bowl.  'Cause if Dan don't sell, we don't go.

• Like 1

Just now, FootballZombie said:

Let TH get Booty Blasted by Phi

Then pull him for somebody. Anybody.

Personally that's what I'd do too, but Rivera will continue to trot Heinicke out there as long as we're mathematically eligible, which the way the bottom of the NFC is going, we will be for probably the rest of the season.

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

I mean many of us have not been blinded by the W’s lol

But the be happy we won the game folks have been blinded by this. I get tired of the 7-9 is fun guys or at least we played well. I want a consistent 10 or more win team. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dunfer said:

Why? He’s a great backup in this offense. Why would anyone hate on him for coming in and going 2 of 3? 
Wentz better be taking notes

I'm sure Wentz is diligently taking notes on how to throw into triple coverage and overthrow a 6'6 TE for an INT which led to the go-ahead score.

Don't get me wrong, Wentz wasn't playing well. But in this case unless they truly believe Wentz can come back in and play better, might as well go with Howell and see what he's got so you can be more informed on your QB search for next season.

Edited by mistertim

9 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

March. They will start in March. I hope they clear the whole damn FO out All the Marty’s all the coaches, Jason Wright. The only person that deserves to keep their job might be Julie Donaldson.

Nope. Julie was willing to make a deal with the devil to help Snyder save face when he needed to performatively hire a woman in a face role that he could say was being treated well. 

Don’t blame her, take the money for your family. But being part of that viper pit disqualifies her from being part of the future, if I had my way. Clean break, fresh start. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, zCommander said:

I love you man, but he was bad today basically from start to finish with exactly 4 good plays scattered between bad and awful.  

If you get better play during the game, every single game doesn’t come down to a life or death situation in the final minutes.

He’s  just bad.  He has moments of brilliance. But they are far and few between and mostly aided by massive amounts of luck. 

When the luck runs out, he’s just bad. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

Nope. Julie was willing to make a deal with the devil to help Snyder save face when he needed to performatively hire a woman in a face role that he could say was being treated well. 

Don’t blame her, take the money for your family. But being part of that viper pit disqualifies her from being part of the future, if I had my way. Clean break, fresh start. 

Angry Batman Returns GIF by HBO Max

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Please start posting about religion in the Stadium whenever we find a true franchise QB someday,  you don’t deserve one lol 

• Haha 1

I wouldn’t keep Julie either but the person I would keep is Bram, who I think has done a great job as the play by play guy.  Flip the rest of the booth around, convince Cooley to come back, whatever.  But Bram is solid as a play by play guy, not in the inner circle, and I hope he gets to keep his job.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Man, **** you in the ass with a under ripe pineapple if you want to put any blame on this defense.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I love you man, but he was bad today basically from start to finish with exactly 4 good plays scattered between bad and awful.  

If you get better play during the game, every single game doesn’t come down to a life or death situation in the final minutes.

He’s  just bad.  He has moments of brilliance. But they are far and few between and mostly aided by massive amounts of luck. 

When the luck runs out, he’s just bad. 

This defense even though was on the field all day long played great against a very good Vikings offense.

If Heinicke could have even played just C minus D plus kind of ball we'd have won. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2