Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

Just now, NoCalMike said:

This game took an interesting route to the finish line, but the main point still stands, with Heinicke as QB the offense is about a 17 points per game unit.  If you take away that Samuels immaculate reception aided by the official's OPI, what did he really do today to tell you he can go out there and win games?   

What he did today was over throw a wide open te to put in a position to lose. He didn’t lose it, the team did as a whole, but this team has to be almost perfect to win these types of games. 

Just now, cougs said:

You really believe that the Commanders are coming back?

No.  But at least with Heineke there is a chance.  With Wentz it would be over.

I'm not one to think heineke is a permanent solution to the QB problem in DC.  But he's the best we got this year. 

1 minute ago, Bloodytusk said:

To hell with the actual rules. On principle thats more unsportsmanlike than most of the things they flag. I'm not saying that should have been flagged i'm complaining about the rules.

Gotcha. That’s fair, that’s a matter of preference. I disagree, that was a game-changing play and as a Vikings fan it’s fun when the players can celebrate together like that. Obviously it doesn’t feel great to be on the other end of it. Doesn’t feel great when the confetti falls for the other team, either. These are grown men, they can handle it. People can’t be complaining about participation trophies and mean celebrations at the same time. 

Now guys celebrating dumb individual **** down by multiple scores, that I’ll always support slamming lol 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

This game took an interesting route to the finish line, but the main point still stands, with Heinicke at QB the offense is about a 17 points per game unit.  If you take away that Samuels immaculate reception aided by the official's OPI, what did he really do today to tell you he can go out there and win games?   

… but he gets shoes in the colors of the teams he beats. We have to run with him! 

it really is just that we have zero QBs any other team would build with and it shows. 

Considering someone posted we would get our butts kicked today, it’s been a good game to watch.  Our defense is doing really well.  I’m disappointed in what’s happening now, but otherwise, it’s been a good game.  Cousins still stinks.  That end zone celebration was so childish.