Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Jeez, what an idiot. Yes, six billion. Congratulations. Now let's see how much of that money Dan will keep in light of British taxes and (probably) alimony, not to mention his already-existing debt. Remind me again, how exactly does Dan make money in ways that don't involve a football team?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I said I was done with the internet a couple of weeks ago. @China was correct, I’m back. I really hope it goes to Harris and not Aporkologiuus. 

This is the most pivotal, important and memorable time in my life. At least that is what I told my wife and fiends. I’m glad she laughed. I still need a house to live in. 

Definitely needed the uplifting news today.

• Like 2

Just now, pghvlaans said:

Jeez, what an idiot. Yes, six billion. Congratulations. Now let's see how much of that money Dan will keep in light of British taxes and (probably) alimony, not to mention his already-existing debt. Remind me again, how exactly does Dan make money in ways that don't involve a football team?

Good for you daniel. Good for you. 

I’ll never have to think of him again after this so it’s well worth the money he made.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pghvlaans said:

Screw that guy

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Hilarious, their ticket reps pushing season tickets now

I am doing it.  Close enough for me.  I got no fear of Dan backing out.

I have had one sales rep calling me weekly.  I admire her tenacity and have been pretty honest with her.

However, even with all this positive news, I am still not ready for a full 10 game season package (even when I had season tickets - I never went to preseason games).  I am hoping that the team will create partial season package options like NFC East opponents only.

Depending dates - I am thinking of a road trip game against one of the following - Rams, Broncos or Falcons.  At FedEx probably the season home opener and one of the last home games.

Gasparino on 106.7

A.  basically they agreed to a deal with Harris. 

B.  He thought Snyder played it well with that head fake of Bezos helped pushed Harris offer up

C.  He isn't asking for an indemnity help

D.  Later today, he believes we will hear that the league has the bid and will review it

E.  Others still have a shot because its not official until the league approves

• Like 4

Just now, CobraCommander said:

Charles Gasparino, aka Snyder’s  lil ****, admitting on the air he made up the haters quote for what it’s worth. 

Obviously, LOL. He's the idiot. I mean, the other idiot.

Ah, whatever. I'm in too good a mood to get caught up in the nitty-gritty.

2 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Wasn't the deal 'done' with the sale in 1999...before it fell through, leaving us with Snyder?

I dont remember that. But I thought originally Snyder was going to be a minority owner and for some reason that changed. I could be mistaken though. Because I am old and have consumed probably 50000 cases of beer since then.

1 minute ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Wasn't the deal 'done' with the sale in 1999...before it fell through, leaving us with Snyder?

He was part of the winning bid with Howard Milstein. Milstein was so toxic that the owners asked Dan to take the lead. 

If history repeated we end up with Rales. So not anything like before but Harris is a minority owner of Pittsburg so he has been voted on by the owners before and the Milstein fiasco caused a changed in sales involving an estate for bidders to be pre-approved which Harris was last year with the Broncos.

The financing elements will probably be the only issue and Harris will have to divest his Steelers stake but I’m sure the NFL wants this done and will waive any requirements to close it. May meetings might get it done. 

• Like 1

Great news, They’ve found a way to manipulate the numbers to get over 6B for the headlines. The Harris led groups looks a top level professional set up. Time to raise the bar. Exciting times.

Or maybe they just waited for the ES Mock Draft to wrap up. Keeps the board moving :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

All these years with my league team name Dan Snyder Sux.

I can now change it.

Or not as it is still appropriate lol

Nah... gotta keep that one for a few years until the stink wears off the franchise...

• Like 1