Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

10 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Seems like this group was talking to Sean Peyton before he was hired by the Broncos. I would not be surprised by some immediate splashes. Hopefully starting with firing Jason Wright and hiring an executive in charge of rebranding! 

THE REDWOLVES ARE LURKING!!! 

Love you kids.  This is the greatest day in EW history.  (ExtremeWolves) 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

28 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I'll bet Dan leaves sour milk on the carpet in his office when he vacates.

No, he'll **** on it like he **** on this team, which was his favorite team. 

****ing loser.  He's a year older than me.  If I woulda been a billionaire, I woulda bought it, hired some good football folks and let 'em roll.  We would've won another half dozen SBs and be riding on top of the league.  But noooooo...

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

THE REDWOLVES ARE LURKING!!! 

Love you kids.  This is the greatest day in EW history.  (ExtremeWolves) 

I wonder how things woulda been different had all that rebranding stuff just held off until now.  

• TK changed the title to Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Im not one to seek out credit or the type of person who needs validation but I did want everyone to know that back in 2019 at Met life stadium before the Giants game I was at the rear of the stadium.  I saw Dan's black SUV pull up and he got out.  At that time I yelled "Sell the team!"

You're welcome.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

Great feeling...hopefully some fans come back to the party. Don't blame them if they don't. Harris and crew have some work to do, but excited to see what the future holds. Extremely happy right now and wish I wasn't at work so I could celebrate!

• Like 2

I remember when the Cooke family sadly had to sell the team thanks to poor estate planning by The Squire.  I miss JKC to this day.  I was so happy when (insert favorite and most vile swear word here) bought the team.  I was suckered by tales of his Redskins belt buckle and hometown success story.  I bought into all the flashy off-season moves (except Deion, he had too much C*wboy stink for me).  Year after year, he fooled me.

Finally, after attending a game at FedEx in 2011, I realized I didn't have the warm feeling I had all those afternoons at RFK or even in the first years of The Big Jack.  Instead, I felt like a sucker.  Like my entire Sunday was spent being nickeled and dimed.  

I said to myself, I may hate that (again, use your favorite and filthiest swear word), but at least he promised never to change the name of my Redskins.  Then, he took even that away from me.  He took away the first song I taught my son.  He took the last bit of my fandom.  I turned my back on this team (which turned out to be so much harder to quit than I ever realized) and resolved not to come back until he sold.

Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty we are free at last!

Edited by maxiep
  • Like 4
  • Thumb up 1