Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

I put myself out there and completely failed. I don’t dispute it at all. Some of it was for entertainment value in the off-season some it not. 

But I am beyond pumped up today. Zero regrets. No bitterness it’s not Bezos. Time to move forward and upward. It’s a great day.

I will try to rebuild my long streak of being right at some point, but unfortunately I can’t be as arrogant as I would like to for probably the next decade! But then again who are we kidding it’s me. I will qualify that I failed on the business ownership debate related to the sale but my otherwise stellar streak of being right remains untarnished! 😂 

Don't you still have that "Harris will be bad, because he wants the team to fail because he doesn't want to upset Philadelphia fans" hot take still out there?  Or was that someone else?

gene wilder thinking GIF

;)

:229:The Rook

• Haha 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, The Rook said:

Don't you still have that "Harris will be bad, because he wants the team to fail because he doesn't want to upset Philadelphia fans" hot take still out there?  Or was that someone else?

gene wilder thinking GIF

;)

:229:The Rook

That was a thought experiment to pass time for entertainment purposes in the offseason not an actual prediction. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, kingdaddy said:

Everybody is DRINKING!!!!

I have flag football practice for my undefeated 3rd/4th grade Commanders who I coach this afternoon. I can’t start drinking until after practice. That’s the kind of commitment I have to this organization. Gibbs, Lombardi, Allen & SoCalSkins. Washington coaching legends! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 2

11 minutes ago, Redd said:

Build an amazing Stadium. Near a damn metro station like how the Nationals did it. Even if the team continues to be terrible at least it won’t be a pain to get there.

Not to be confused with an Amazon Stadium (nodding at you SoCalSkins). I think Harris will have much better luck finding a place to build a stadium with the needed locality approval than Danny could ever dream of.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RabidFan said:

What's the over/under in minutes for a RG3 tweet saying he's got a piece and "we did it!" citing he put them over the board or convinced Dan due to their relationship?

Man I hope rg3 isn't able to weasel his way into this.  Don't ruin my high.

1 minute ago, RabidFan said:

What's the over/under in minutes for a RG3 tweet saying he's got a piece and "we did it!" citing he put them over the board or convinced Dan due to their relationship?

If hes smart he wont say anything cause people ****ing hate him lol 

So I give him an hour max 

Edited by Llevron

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

If hes smart he wont say anything cause people ****ing hate him lol 

So I give him an hour max 

He can help recruit Cousins back since Kirk will be a free agent after this year and those two have so much love for each other!