Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

16 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

Exactly why I want bezos 

As long as he keeps the politics out of it.  I want the franchise to be about football and nothing else.  

1 minute ago, NeverSurrender said:

I feel like people just threw his name in there cuz money.

And Musk is the number one rival to Bezos.  I would still like to see Musk do it.  Almost everything that guy touches becomes successful.  

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

23 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Musk ain't interested.  Too busy trolling fools on twitter.

I don't think Musk has any interest in anything athletic related at all.

Yeah I agree, I don’t think Musk finds owning a sports team interesting or useful enough. He likes radical societal change and all of his investments are tools to upset the status quo.

Edited by RansomthePasserby

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

Not if he doesn't want the results of that investigation released to the public :)

If Jeff wants it it’s his. Either accept the offer which is the best on the table or we’ll vote you out and it goes to him anyway 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm still waiting for the official word that Snyder is selling the team completely before I start celebrating. 22 years of constant disappointment has led to a significant amount of trepidation.

I want to crack open some Champaign and light off some fireworks indoors, but I just can't yet. Snyder's stench is still around us, and I'm so used to being rug-pulled by this team, that I can't start the party yet. Lucy has yanked that football away from me too many times.

I want to believe, though. I want to really start rooting for this team again, and to have hope each season. This could be it, what we've all been waiting for. I'm excited, but holding back the party poppers until everything is official.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

If the NFL approves a partial sale, with Dan still in charge, I suspect there will be a revolt 10 times greater than what we are seeing now. Personally I don’t think I could bear the mental anguish if that happened.

I seriously think dan could never attend a home game again. Things would get super ugly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Note the two numbnutzs who made their political comments a few posts back and now are gone for a week.  Remember: we've been at zero tolerance for that for a very long time now. Make sure that thing you think isn't a political/sociopolitical comment really isn't.

🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3