Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders @ The Bears ~ The Hunt For A Win!

zCommander

It is a short week so starting this one a day earlier.

The two teams have met each other 51 times (including 7 postseason games), with the Chicago Bears winning 24 games and the Washington Commanders winning 26 games. They have also tied 1 time.

Last meeting:

Chicago Bears @ Washington Redskins

September 23, 2019
FedExField, Landover, MD
Attendance: 67,327

This should be a winnable game. 

Commanders: 23

Bears: 20

get ready to drink a lot this thursday night.  this is a very winnable game, just like today, but they will lose again.  i wonder which of our 3 amigos of the secondary will allow another big play.  looking like fuller will get his turn this thursday.

• Haha 1

Bears already beat SF in a slugfest, so not something I'd want to get into with them in Primetime in their house.

They also gave Vikings all they could handle in their own stadium.

I felt before the season this was close to a win I could write as a given as any in the season, and if we were winning it'd be a trap game.

Now...we barely get out of this one alive simply because Bears don't have a Henry type player on their offense that our improving defense jus can't stop no matter how hard we try.  Our offense seems done-zo, but still capable of a big play or two to keep us from getting shut out.

13-9 Commies

We lose this game, don't expect to win another one even by accident...

Edited by Renegade7

Bears came back on Minny and played them tough.  This team is poorly coached.  The Ders will get another win or two this year but I see the bears getting this one.  We haven’t hit 2022 rock bottom yet.  

Bears 20

Coms 16

Edited by Idaho fan

If Washington finds a way to get their running game going and better disguise their pass or run options by keeping Wentz under center -- they can exploit the Bears weaker run defense.  Washington D feasts on the poor Bears O-Line play.  If they can corral Montgomery, the rest of the Bears offense can be limited to Fields check-downs to their TE or scrambles by Fields.

Washington 27

Chicago 20

6 minutes ago, Drfustercluck said:

I feel like we win this one in another attempt to come from behind. Slye kicks the game-winning TD. But it will feel poignant as I know the Packers are next. 😢

Commandos: 17

Bears: 16

Wait…..kickers can kick game-winning touchdowns….? Well no wonder we’re losing! Why hasn’t he been trying that already?? 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

We have a 3-0 loss and a 9-7 loss in our franchise's history already lol...

What was the 9-7 loss? I remember us beating the dolphins 9-7 in….2007 I think? But I don’t recall a 9-7 loss. 

i remember an early November game in Dallas in 09 being ugly, no TDs at all I think. Really low-scoring.