Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders @ The Bears ~ The Hunt For A Win!

zCommander

I think we get a win from this one.

Our D has been down right serviceable/decent and while our O was not good we at least had a heartbeat last week.

The Bears are probably the weakest team we will be playing in a while sans significant injury to major QBs, so this will be our best shot at grabbing a dub

We lose this game and the season is over.

If we lose w/ space I don't see Ron making it to the end of the year. Risking full locker room implosion.

We should win this one as Chicago may be the only team worse than ours right now. I would still bench Carson after this game and i don't care if he puts up 5 TDs, 600 yds and 0 ints. Bears are a bad football team. He already showed he has not shed himself of the fatal flaws he had the last few years. No shame in that. I do not blame the team for taking a shot. If it works out, you are in amazing shape. If not, you punt and start all over without and further damage. Just make sure to keep him well under the 70% snaps threshold. 

I doubt it will happen. If they win they will all act liek they righted the titanic. Win or lose bring Howell in after the mini-bye. Give him as much time to show what he can do so you know what you are doing in this years draft. I think they should be selling out ofr the QB they really want. But on the off chance Howell shows he can be the man, it's worth giving him the next 11 gms to show it. 

Bears score more than us 

Rivera sacked (hopefully).

Offer Sean Payton £100m fully guaranteed 5 year deal(have to be this big to get him to come to this ******* disgrace of a franchise).

I would even offer to pay Payton's tax on the £100m, whatever that is over there across the pond. 

Cheers

From a totally ****** off  English loyal Washington Redskins fan.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

I don't want Payton. I wanna build this thing the right way: hire a GM. GM hires the coach. They work together. Giving one guy total control doesn't work. Even Payton had Mickey Arison and Jeff Ireland in New Orleans running their drafts.

Edited by Warhead36
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Is it still Fat Bear Week?

How this team beat Jacksonville, I have no idea.

Is it really a good thing if the Commanders figure out a way to beat Justin Fields and the Bears?  So, at 2-4, the season suddenly has hope?  Or, is it the usual win a game here or there to screw up the first pick in the draft.  For once, the Jets and Jags aren't in the running, now's your chance Danny Boy, just keep being you.

Bears - 31

Commanders - 13

I predict we're going on a bear hunt.  We're gonna catch a big one.  We're not scared. 

Maybe if we sneak up on it, we can win. So...

tiptoe, tiptoe, tiptoe...

What's that?

It's a bear!

I predict we run like the kids in the book. The only question is whether we run over the defense or run from a win.  I predict the later. 

We lose 24-13 proving we can make even an ugly bear look good.  I suppose it's possible we tie, proving when it comes to an opponent's score, we can't go over it or under it. 

Edited by gbear

IF Chicago plays 3 quarters the way they did the last 2 against the Vikings, we lose by at least 7.  BUT...I just don't know too much about that team and what they're going through.  Was the last 2 quarters a launching point for them or not?

My gut tells me the Skins find a way to win a close one.  But they'll lose the following week to GB, putting them right back where they are now.  

Redskins 24

Bears 21

On 10/10/2022 at 2:47 PM, Califan007 The Constipated said:

MNF against the Cowboys 🤬...2001:

image.png.153cb03edeb9a92585514089bab75af6.png

The worst Cowboys Redskins game I can recall was when they lost 7-6.  It was awful because the Redskins only scored two field goals for the entire game blew a chance for a TD on 4th and goal and let The Cowboys March 99yds down the field to score one in the last minutes of the game.  

Fortunately I didn't bother to watch that game; opting to see a movie that afternoon.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RFK Lives said:

Is it still Fat Bear Week?

How this team beat Jacksonville, I have no idea.

Is it really a good thing if the Commanders figure out a way to beat Justin Fields and the Bears?  So, at 2-4, the season suddenly has hope?  Or, is it the usual win a game here or there to screw up the first pick in the draft.  For once, the Jets and Jags aren't in the running, now's your chance Danny Boy, just keep being you.

Bears - 31

Commanders - 13

They didn't.

Jaguars literally dropped the game away.  

By all rights, this team should be 0-5.

• Like 2

You can tell just how bad the game is going to be by the betting odds, even money line odds (-110) for both, an even point spread and an over/under of 38! Even the odds makers are expecting a boring game with two teams so bad either won could kick into a win. 

Let’s get to the facts Rivera just lost the locker room after last weekend, short week, on the road, and a prime time game does not lend to a winning combination in the last 20 years of Washington football no matter what dumbass name you call the team now. 

Comrades: 9

Bears: 17 

You can't threaten to be the worst team in the NFL right after a rebrand. You just can't.

I'd say most of the harm we have done to ourselves this season has been local but If we go out on national TV and embarrass ourselves to the point people believe we are the worst we would probably be setting ourselves back years on the country-wide scale.

I shudder at the thought.

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

You can't threaten to be the worst team in the NFL right after a rebrand. You just can't.

I'd say most of the harm we have done to ourselves this season has been local but If we go out on Streaming Amazon and embarrass ourselves to the point people believe we are the worst we would probably be setting ourselves back years on the country-wide scale.

I shudder at the thought.

Fixed for ya. 

No, I just know that I am not participating.  I don't like where it is headed and if it continues to go that route, I am out, like out on the NFL.  How much money do you need, really?

I didn't mind DirecTV Sunday Ticket and paying for that but that was different, getting every game, this is the only game on for the entire nation and you are making it a subscription?  No thanks.  

I would be curious if bars are doing a better clip on Thursdays for folks that don't want to pay for Amazon but will pay for beer and wings.