Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

8 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'll always watch them, but they will not be my primary focus if we make the switch.  There is only two team names we accept, The Washington Football Team or Redwolves, anything other, I'm out, cause all the ****ing other names are ****.  

I say, pull the trigger. The Packers are an original and a solid franchise. Great history and the one team that you can actually own, even if it's symbolic. I bought one share of the Packers several years ago just so I could say I owned a team. Too bad there's no dividends, but it's neat that I get tickets every year to attend the shareholders meeting with a free luncheon and tour of Lambeau. Just haven't gone yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ultravin said:

sure, whatever dude.  everyone else outside this forums, the media, the entire nfl, will think otherwise.  when you put the word "president of football operations in your title"  you are in charge of everything under it.  you may not think so, but the outside world does.  if he wasn't, they shouldn't have put that title in.  whatever you say, that title that was put on him, is all under his tenure as the president of this organization.  like it or not, he is snyder's escape goat.  he will be at fault no matter what and he will be scrutinized.  this generation that we live in will scrutinize his overall position, regardless of what you think or what anyone else thinks in this forum!

image.thumb.png.a38c98ff7fef7161be0d64884bbf7df2.png

• Haha 12

3 minutes ago, ultravin said:

sure, whatever dude.  everyone else outside this forums, the media, the entire nfl, will think otherwise.  when you put the word "president of football operations in your title"  you are in charge of everything under it.  you may not think so, but the outside world does.  if he wasn't, they shouldn't have put that title in.  whatever you say, that title that was put on him, is all under his tenure as the president of this organization.  like it or not, he is snyder's escape goat.  he will be at fault no matter what and he will be scrutinized.  this generation that we live in will scrutinize his overall position, regardless of what you think or what anyone else thinks in this forum!

Literally everyone outside of the forums, NFL, and media, agree with ME, and everyone else here who has been trying to correct you on this. He’s in charge of the business side, but sure, you know more than everyoneeeeee else. LMAOOOOOOO

11 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Yeah I shut the TV off, and am generally annoyed, but who didn't see this coming? We're hemorrhaging players due to injury, COVID, and god know what. We had to play on Tuesday and then travel to Dallas. We're starting David Mayo and some guy that was so new to the team he basically got the "QB Bills" treatment for an intro tonight. Yeah getting blowed out like this sucks, but really, this is unsurprising. I fully expected this to be an ugly, ugly game.

No, totally agree.  Saw this coming a mile away.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

This thread has devolved into people doing the online version of Payne poking Allen in the forehead and Allen swinging.

Hey everyone, we’re in this **** show together. 

Who wants to sing Christmas carols?!

What you got to say to me punk?????

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Dude, literally EVERYONE on this board knows Wright has nothing to do with football operations. You're just making yourself looking like a total clown. Just stop. 

nah, i've seen you around alot, you're just an ass kisser of moderators in this forum, just like the others that have said the same thing. you ain't got balls to tell it how it is.  bet if you played under this team with brian mitchell scolding your ass, you'd be crying.  gtfoh

• Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Whats this about? Because they’re playing this game without some players due to Covid? What do they want them to do? Would the players be cool with them canceling the game and their paycheck for said game?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah man.  It's just inevitable at this point that whatever team name they roll out in a few weeks to try and distract people from this ****ty season is going to be a disaster.  

Like I said before, I don't know if I could ever really stop watching this team 100%, but I just want to watch something better and support something better.  Snyder has micturated all over this franchise for over two decades now, I used to be really mad about it, now it just makes me sad.

You know it's coming...just wait for it...

f1e0d532002847.5669f44f1a343.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Literally everyone outside of the forums, NFL, and media, agree with ME, and everyone else here who has been trying to correct you on this. He’s in charge of the business side, but sure, you know more than everyoneeeeee else. LMAOOOOOOO

uh ok cooley fan, whatever you say.  lmaoo

Just now, purbeast said:

Let's trot out Kyle Allen can we?  At least let's see if we have anything.  Taylor is done.  He's mentally checked out.

Best chance to see him will be in the 4th quarter.  I don't see it happening before then.  They'll put him in to get some game experience once it is impossible to win.