Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Ain’ts Drew Brees

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 4.17.58 PM.png

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

I'm glad I won't be able to watch the game next week and the week after.

**** this team.

I am going to the Dominican Republic in two weeks for two weeks. Wont think once about this team or missing a game. And 20 years ago I would have driven 75 miles on vacation to watch a game. **** this team is right. 

• Like 2

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

No he’s not. Terry would eat him alive with a competent QB.  Also helps when you always have help over top. 

Why would he not play the way he is supposed to, within the system? That is such a stupid argument. Of course he gets help over the top when its designed that way. You want him to act like Lavar Arrington, and are taking points away from his play for it. So silly.

If Terry would win 1 on 1, then i assume you also won't be mad at all when we have better CBs who lose one-on-one constantly. Lattimore is a top CB in the league. Terry is on the cusp of a top WR. He's got everything you want. I'm a huge fan of him, but he'll learn from games like this, and realize he has to do more for a average QB to hit him.

5 minutes ago, cougs said:

Our defense is the worst ever. For those of you that think that we would be winning if we had a better qb you are wrong. Anytime this defense is on the field the game is in jeopardy. No heart, no discipline and bad coaching equals a really bad defense. 

Yep

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I am going to the Dominican Republic in two weeks for two weeks. Wont think once about this team or missing a game. And 20 years ago I would have driven 75 miles on vacation to watch a game. **** this team is right. 

Yeah I'm flying to St. Thomas next Sunday, but will arrive at the airport right at 1pm.

Then my flight the following Sunday departs like at 12:50pm to Dulles.

I hope they don't have any kind of access to watch it on the flight home so that I literally can't watch it.  Otherwise, I will ****ing watch it and be annoyed as **** while flying, and they aren't even serving alcohol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rocket442Olds said:

Why would he not play the way he is supposed to, within the system? That is such a stupid argument. Of course he gets help over the top when its designed that way. You want him to act like Lavar Arrington, and are taking points away from his play for it. So silly.

If Terry would win 1 on 1, then i assume you also won't be mad at all when we have better CBs who lose one-on-one constantly. Lattimore is a top CB in the league. Terry is on the cusp of a top WR. He's got everything you want. I'm a huge fan of him, but he'll learn from games like this, and realize he has to do more for a average QB to hit him.

Do more? What are you talking about? Terry had never had a even slightly good QB.  Yet he’s arguably one of the best WR in the NFL.  Do more? What play QB too?  Ridiculous. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

You won’t find a bigger fan of Terry than me. I loved him even before we drafted him.  The Terry thread is loaded with my posts praising him to the hilt. Today Latimore played well against him, sorry, it happens.

Taylor wasn’t hot today but I am not squarely putting Latimores game to that. 

Terry is a beast with contested catches for example, today was different

It’s impossible to make catches against an all pro corner when you have to wait for the ball to land. Rarely we’re the throws to him catching him in stride. It’s easy money for Lattimore.