Sooooo....

KC

@GB

@DEN

TB

@CAR

SEA

@LV

We might be playing for the #2 pick again. If JAX finishes with the first pick then we're in the running for the top QB in the draft. (assuming no trade) 

You are forgetting Detroit. They suck miserably. But I agree with you that a top7 or 8 pick is possible. And the QB depth is going to be pretty incredible in this upcoming draft. We will have a chance to find a real starting QB. 

7 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Sooooo....

KC

@GB

@DEN

TB

@CAR

SEA

@LV

We might be playing for the #2 pick again. If JAX finishes with the first pick then we're in the running for the top QB in the draft. (assuming no trade) 

I can't see them bottoming out that bad.  They will find a way to screw around and win just enough games to take themselves outta that.  We're bad, but not 2-3 win bad.  I wouldn't be surprised if at some point, they tighten things up.  

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

They didn't think they'd go for it.  OK fine make a play in the end zone, it wasn't like there was no one there to defend the pass.  

That's not an acceptable excuse, Landon.  They had guys down there.  Just say you didn't make a play, dont say something that makes you and the coaches sound stupid.

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

You are forgetting Detroit. They suck miserably. But I agree with you that a top7 or 8 pick is possible. And the QB depth is going to be pretty incredible in this upcoming draft. We will have a chance to find a real starting QB. 

I actually disagree. For me there are three. 

Corral, Willis, Howell.

Howell is showing he struggles in big situations this year. 

Corral and Willis will need development.

• Like 2

I'll back track on one of my posts, if the person who said they weren't prepared for the hail mary meant they weren't coached up to look for it on that play, they clearly were right.  I took it literally as for did they prepare during the week for a play like that, and my guess is yes because you saw everything and the kitchen sink on that front in training camp. 

Still, i don't like Landon Collins' comment about it.  They had players there.   Make a play.  Stop with the excuses....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

They didn't think they'd go for it.  OK fine make a play in the end zone, it wasn't like there was no one there to defend the pass.  

Pure loser talk. Take ownership of your pathetic play, say you will work on improving and then get the **** off the stage. Awful interview for Collins. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

No 4….no, it wasn’t a good day.  4s inaccuracy today cost us.  He’s normally pretty accurate.  Wondering if he’s reading his own headlines and trying to prove people wrong bout his arm strength. EFF arm strength.  Give me accuracy.  4 wasn’t accurate today…at all

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Corral, Willis, Howell.

Yep.  And as I've liked to say on the Heinicke thread, watch Corral play.  He has that gamer style that Heinicke displays.  He's a baller.  He's tough.  He's mobile.  He takes chances.  But unlike Heinicke he also has an NFL arm.   Howell I go back and forth on, to me he's Corral lite. Willis to me is really intriguing -- elite level mobility. 

I haven't watched Pickett yet but I know some are high on him.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

George Bush on 9/11: “didn’t think it was that bad… other than the 3000 dead.”

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Corral, Willis, Howell.

The only QB I’m remotely interested in is Ridder. All the others have too many question marks. Rather just go all-in on Rogers.

7 minutes ago, justice98 said:

That's not an acceptable excuse, Landon.  They had guys down there.  Just say you didn't make a play, dont say something that makes you and the coaches sound stupid.

Unreal. But this defensive coaching staff is really just so pathetically awful. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stone Cold said:

Wondering if he’s reading his own headlines and trying to prove people wrong bout his arm strength

I highly doubt that.  It was more the Saints D forcing him to place the ball where he’s not physically capable of putting it.  Arm strength is not the end all be all, but it is a starting point for a reason.  When you don’t have it, you have to be incredibly cerebral and throw with elite anticipation.