Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 - Week 5 Prediction Thread: Football Team vs. Who Dat?

zCommander

Opening line is Saints -1.5  I feel like their wins are more impressive, they held the Packers to three points Week 1.  You can call it an anomaly or whatever, but that is pretty good defense from them against Rodgers.  The fact that we may be down many players doesn't help.  I'm gonna say somehow our defense gets their act together and get pressure on Winston, who has shown throughout his career to be turnover prone.  Heinicke will find more magic with his feet and make some plays.

WFT- 28

Saints- 20

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

WFT 23 Saints 20. First OT game of the year. Hopkins redeems himself with a game tying 50 yarder and a game winning 45 yarder.

Who are you with optimism and what have you done with @Warhead36  I demand an inquiry and a search party

I am predicting Kamara gets 4,761 yards in the first half.  

Saints: 45

WFT: 35

• Haha 1

Beat me to th' punch.

Whoever has Kamara on their FF team, START EM!!!

This will be a game where Winston will end up using his legs with more effectiveness than his arm. 

TH will put Logan Thomas on the weekend hi-lite reels with 16 catches for 170 and 3 TDs, BUT...

Until this defense can begin to gel the mediocre teams facing WFT will look like the 2000 Rams, and I cannot find a word to describe what a high powered offense would look like. 

Aints    33

WFT    31