Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 - Week 5 Prediction Thread: Football Team vs. Who Dat?

zCommander

3 hours ago, markmills67 said:

Looking forward to seeing Schweitzer in at RG in place of Sherff, hopefully he can make the position his own and save us a lot of cap space going into next year. 

We're just trying to win some ball games and your worried about the team saving money in the future?..smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

We're just trying to win some ball games and your worried about the team saving money in the future?..smh

I'm just still ****** that we gave Sherff all that money for 1 year rental, hoping that Schweitzer makes the spot his own. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Daniel Jones looked even better against the Saints than he did against the WFT.   Toney had his breakout game among other things.

Saints have some talent on defense but still I think Heinicke should play well against them.    I think any QB right now can pick our secondary apart but Winston IMO is the worst of the QBs we've faced thus far.

WFT 28. Saints 17.  Footnote:  Hopkins misses 4 field goals and 3 extra points but gets a vote of confidence at the end of the game. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

With Bostic out we might actually make some tackles in the backfield.

Kamara: 42.

Heinicke's team: 27

We still have Landon Collins, McCain and Fuller out there, so we're gonna miss lots of tackles.

Can we bet on the total number of missed tackles from our guys during the game?

I'd say 14 missed tackles!

Edited by Wildbunny
  • Thumb up 1

I don’t think the Saints are that good. Their offense is pretty meh statistically and outside of Kamara, there aren’t too many game breakers. In fact, if our defense wasn’t complete ass, I’d think we’d have a good shot because pressuring Jameis alone could win you the game. But their defense is an actual good defense and ours isn’t so I think the Saints win and it isn’t as close as the score indicates. 

NO 24

WFT 16

Until they prove otherwise, you have to assume the defense will be utter trash again.  And New Orleans has the more impressive wins by far.  They dog walked the Packers and the Patriots.  The Saints had a dominant win, then a bad loss, followed by another dominant win, then another bad loss.  If the pattern holds, they are due for a dominant win.

Saints 31

No Names 24

A late TD by Washington makes the game look closer than it really was.