Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

1 minute ago, Destino said:

We jumped out a window with a stolen win tonight.  Giants should have won this game comfortably.  They’re flying home angry while our players are thanking the almighty for smiling on them just this once. 

I agree.  I don’t understand why the defense isn’t better.  No excuse 

• Like 5

i love Hieni's heart and moxie. he's a gamer and gives this team some real confidence and chances. i was scared if he could deliver, but he showed all game he can make the throws. im riding with the kid for as long as he starts. even when Fitz is healed, he wont be in game shape. 

Heini is my QB.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Skins are the only team that can win and still make it feel awful.

Some high points...

Gibson can play.

Tmac is great.

Humphries and DBrown contribute.

THein delivered after a Romo moment.

JDavis made some plays.

But hard to feel good about giving up 30 to the bottom feeder Giants. We look so out of sync on the backend. Long week to clean it up.

Happy to get a W. 🤘🏻

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy
  • Like 2

Just now, SAli457180 said:

Heinicke IS the QB of the future.  I blame that INT on Turner.  They trying to be being too cute.  Hopkins almost won the game for the Vagiants. 

For clarity.

The INT was a timing play for Terry.  Terry got disrupted on the way to the position.  It was just unfortunate.

I simply can't blame anyone.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Truly.  The real issue.  Like more real than Hopkins.. Is your vaunted D giving up 29 to a terrrrrrible football team.  Yay for the win. Got a few extra days to right the D.  But I'd still start by pink slipping the D coordinator.

• Like 3